Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

^Exactly, what makes him so special to alienate people like that? I'm sure he's good company etc, but I don't think anyone shlould exclude others. Though I understand if he keeps his distance from people he doesn't gel with, that's fair, I just hope he's not rude about it.

Just going by his myspace and the pics he has up...you can tell by his crowd that they are that pretentious crew as far as music and stuff like that.

I don't think that is necessarily fair. We all tend to gravitate towards people who have similar tastes as we do. While sure, some are pretty pretentious, I've heard nothing but how open Fionn is to other people. He's pretty much just a regular guy who really likes skinny pants :\.

But I am biased because I think he is flippin' adorable and I would like one of him for Christmas.

^

I have NEVER heard a bad thing about Daria. True a lot of people worship her and literally, I remember an intern ran into her outside a show and was like OMFG YOU'RE DARIA and they ran back to tell everyone and her response was something along the lines of a huge blush and little curtsy while saying "Yes, I am! Who are you?" and very nicely. It was pretty much the highlight of his life cos she was so sweet and nice. I think general consensus of what I hear is 100% positive on her.

Fionn really isn't. He's really funny, really, and will talk to anyone, but if you don't amuse him: you're out of there.
Um... maybe I'm an arrogant *** too, but aren't all people generally like this to some extent?:blink: No one really wants to deal with someone they don't find interesting:unsure:...

Any dirt on Lara Stone?

I have a feeling that during her catalogue days her name was Laura Stone...and theres gotta be something, SOMETHING behind those rotten, front-gap teeth.

:wacko:

I don't think that is necessarily fair. We all tend to gravitate towards people who have similar tastes as we do. While sure, some are pretty pretentious, I've heard nothing but how open Fionn is to other people. He's pretty much just a regular guy who really likes skinny pants :\.

But I am biased because I think he is flippin' adorable and I would like one of him for Christmas.
:rofl:

Any dirt on Lara Stone?

I have a feeling that during her catalogue days her name was Laura Stone...and theres gotta be something, SOMETHING behind those rotten, front-gap teeth.

:wacko:

:lol:

I just don't understand why she's always semi-nude in her eds.:huh:

knightley: i concur with you on Daria.

*Daria has a laidback attitude outside work. not to mention humor.

DANG. I still think the list should read..

Meisel vs Freja, Inguna, pee..., Catherine, Testino..

Lara is a bad a**...I thinks she just freely admits the worst gossip about herself...LOL

Like she got kicked out school and was basically a terror. Daria seems very down to earth though...besides being incredibly beautiful...

Last edited by a moderator:
Meisel doesn't like Catherine McNeil? Why?

So I guess that leaves him with Coco and Stam then.

he was worst when he had his gallery in SoHo with his name in neon colors hanging.

Meisel doesn't like Catherine McNeil? Why?

So I guess that leaves him with Coco and Stam then.

She might just bore him too...Catherine is so drop dead gorgeous but she can take boring pics. Meisel seems to like to push girls to create...I don't know if she could...

Catherine seems really shy... she's needs to embrace her inner-vavoomness. Miesel, I imagine, isn't very patient with a "boring" subject.

Catherine is too conservative and one dimensional. she can't be edgey. She's more testino type than Meisels . LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->