Model Behavior [Read post #1 before posting] #10

Discussion in 'Rumor has it...' started by tFS Thread Manager, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Phuel

Phuel Well-Known Member

^^^ Awareness of what, exactly…??? That people need to be more diligent at their research so her ego isn’t bruised? … Because if this is about accusations of racism, then my God— there are other more important issues than her ego being bruised because a tabloid rag, with likely an intern/junior who was rushed at their job made a mistake of identifying Adut with another similar looking model? Like Benn said— it’s not Vogue/ELLE/Bazaar that misidentified her, it’s some tabloid rag. The deadlines on these rags are even more insane than the typical ones of a monthly publication. I’d roll my eyes at the incompetence of a tabloid staff if I were her, and move on with my life as a top model. I’ve had employers/clients graze through my work and asked if the Asian model in the print happened to be me… I’m flattered to be mistaken for a model— but I really don’t look like that model if they bothered to look a tad closer. No need to cry racism...

These things happen to everyone. Black models/individuals are not the only ones mistaken for one another. Just like all the Emmas in Hollywood blend into one another for me— and even the famous Asian models are hard for me to tell part from time to time. I suppose I’m racist to everyone— or just human.

Benn98 and Littleathquakes like this.
  2. Valentine27

Valentine27 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what she went through but Magdalena posted this a few days ago :

3. perfect blue

perfect blue Active Member

I saw that too. I'm glad she is better now.

modela and Runabout like this.
  4. modela

modela Well-Known Member

Im confused ? She says it has nothing to do with plastic surgery but the clinic is i believe a plastic surgery clinic.?Unless she had implants and they were leaking ?

foofur16 likes this.
  5. dsamg

dsamg Well-Known Member

Plastic surgery is not always cosmetic, which I think is what she meant...But as we know she does have implants, so the above seems likely yes. Hope she has recovered well.

modela likes this.
  6. Valentine27

A French comedian, Marie S'infiltre sneaked on the Chanel runway this morning and Gigi Hadid tried to get her out (second video) :

perfect blue and abstraccion like this.
  7. dodencebt

dodencebt Well-Known Member

I had no idea they were paying Gigi to be a security guard as well.

Armani, russianelf, Lausanne and 6 others like this.
  8. Marc10

Marc10 Moderator

God I can't stand these "pranksters". Gigi was epic lol

9. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

Lmao! Can't stop laughing reading this while watching that video.

Gigi isn't doing the ''right' thing, I think what we are seeing here is a perfect example of white knight complex (nothing to do with race, for the record). It's his need to 'rescue' us poor, defenceless creatures who are not able to stand up for ourselves. :rolleyes: I mean, why take it upon herself to deal with the prankster? Especially when security isn't dealing with the problem?

Also, look at the girls gathering around to back Gigi. They look like they're about to woop that prankster's arse. There's something slightly off-putting about that scene, regardless of the prankster.

Sailor, gunsnroses, modela and 4 others like this.
  10. Cas95

Cas95 New Member

Yikes I know that what the comedian did wasn’t ‘right’ or funny. But to me Gigi looks like high school queen bee kicking the unpopular girl out of the lunch room. Not a good look

modela, MagFan, dsamg and 1 other person like this.
  11. Valentine27

The prankster did the same at Etam and the whole scene is even longer and just weird to watch. Absolutely no one came after her. Security is seen in every corner of such an event, yet when the show is happening, it's nowhere to be seen? There's another video where two security guards are actually struggling going along the runway, looking vainly for the girl. Anyway it's clearly not Gigi's job to do it but she always seems like she's ready to stand up for herself.

modela and Runabout like this.
  12. cestmagique

cestmagique you set the scene

Gigi's response was weirdly aggressive looking. The woman kind of went with the flow and didn't cause a big scene like some others, so I can't summon any concern about her 'prank' really.

modela likes this.
  13. kenndale

kenndale Active Member

The lady was beyond rude and trying to make the moment about her, which is wasn't. Gigi wasn't putting up with it, but I'd hardly call it aggressive.

14. MulletProof

MulletProof Well-Known Member

^ yeah.. these obnoxious, clickbait ‘I infiltrated a Chanel show!’ a*hole youtubers well deserve a push down the stairs. But this is the kind of thing that is not right (1. the designer died not long ago, 2. she’s ridiculing everything, from the clothes to the production and models themselves) and yet everyone just watches like ‘oh no.. oops’, and um no, this is when you thank possibly entitled people like Gigi Hadid for having enough reassurance that nothing will happen to her career when stepping in, loved how defying the woman thought she was until she realised Gigi wasn’t kidding and will grab her lol.

15. Phuel

Phuel Well-Known Member

^^^ And this is why I stan Gigi.

She will not tolerate being made a joke of. She defended herself in a similar way when some idiot/ YouTube prankster ran up to her for a hug.

16. MissMagAddict

MissMagAddict The future is stupid

Gigi giving us a whole new meaning to Fashion Police.

Love it!

17. cestmagique

Now that I loved. The guy was being a creep IIRC.

LustforFashion likes this.
  18. Melancholybaby

Melancholybaby Well-Known Member

Aggressive high school queen bee? Lol no.

Never mind the woman had a full Chanel look on, she could have been dangerous and security was confused and doing nothing.

Gigi has proved in the past that she's not scared to stand up for herself and entitlement or not, it's nice to see.

19. kenndale

kenndale Active Member

That video is so creepy. That's the same guy who tried to kiss Will Smith and got slapped.

Also, Gigi is obsessed with kickboxing. Not a girl I'd ever want to get into a fight with.

20. cestmagique

The woman was acting like an attention whore, not a threat. She got past security and called attention to herself. The guy got past Gigi's security (I assume she has some, didn't rewatch the vid) and grabbed her. Totally different situations. Maybe I'm underreacting to the Chanel thing but it seems like nothing to write home about.

Les_Sucettes, Benn98 and melissablu like this.