Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

What shocked me was the fact that Chanel is friends with Magdalena.

Hey Knightley I've recently learned a girl who is on fire right now is lying about her age, all harmless only to prolong her career. I want to know is Catherine McNeil lying about being 18, only because she looks older, and the fact that she had a stab at modelling years ago and it didn't work, now that they have re-launched her so successfully do you think there are any discrepencies with her age, cuz she from the same agency that has the top girl who is about 2 years older than she says she is.

ETA: the girl is not Agyness and the agencu obviously isn't DNA.

Last edited by a moderator:
well put aside the fact that a lot people think she's ugly. i mean has anyone in the fashion world seen her do something bad. like throw a shoe at an intern, or tell wintour to shove it?

Well she must have played her cards right with Wintour to be on that hit girls cover, and get to shoot with Meisel for the first time. I bet none of the other girls talked to her behind the scenes.

well put aside the fact that a lot people think she's ugly. i mean has anyone in the fashion world seen her do something bad. like throw a shoe at an intern, or tell wintour to shove it?

you know when someone just rub you the wrong way? well, Chanel Iman does that to me. frankly, there's quite a few girls that do , professionally speaking. however, others may have different reasons ...

I'm curious. I've noticed that a lot of girls with 'attitude' problems are the really big ones yet all the designers seem to love them and they're friends with what seems like everyone backstage.

For instance, Stam is said to be a b*tch but she's good friends with Daria Werbowy who everyone says is one of the nicest. I don't know why I'm asking this really because it's like high school, isn't it?

You know you shouldn't be mean to the most popular kids in school....

Apologies for the insane rambling! :lol: It's just sometimes everybody looks like they're getting along and having fun but you can't tell everything by backstage photos, can you? :P

yea i understand where you are coming from. chanel does give off that aura of you either really like her, or you really dislike her.

going to another model. i read a couple of time that gemma dislikes modeling that she only does it to become an actress, and thats she complains about modeling often.

^Stam, Gemma, Lily are definately the popular girls, and Agyness is the new girl who is being foreced on them, the russians seem to have their own gang and they shelter newer girls and then there's all the new gang of diana moldovans, karlie klosses, and ali stevens who group together. There's also the dutch girls group (Lara, Bette and Kim and others, but not Doutzen).

Last edited by a moderator:
yea i understand where you are coming from. chanel does give off that aura of you either really like her, or you really dislike her.

going to another model. i read a couple of time that gemma dislikes modeling that she only does it to become an actress, and thats she complains about modeling often.

If that's true, then she's biting the hand that fed her.:blink:

The designers have attitude problems as well

I think, as it has been said many times, everyone has their good days and bad. I'm sure there's more to Stam than her klepto, diva-esque ness.

... also she's young and youngsters have super ego and thinks they know it all. so who knows when she's in her 20, perhaps , we'll have a different tone on her. lol

I don't know about McNeil. Lots of girls lie about their ages, it's pretty rampant.

I fear for the career of anyone who tells Wintour to shove it :lol:

The NY Post was saying that after Kate had her scandal back in 05'...Anna made calls trying to ruin her. I guess some girls can survive without her approval...:lol:..probably not in the beginning though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->