Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

I think, as it has been said many times, everyone has their good days and bad. I'm sure there's more to Stam than her klepto, diva-esque ness.

Stam is cordial, respectful with the right people. B)

... i can't say the same for assistants, stylists, interns, in general.

Please name some other girls who lie about their age, I'd love to know Raquel is actully 35.

The NY Post was saying that after Kate had her scandal back in 05'...Anna made calls trying to ruin her. I guess some girls can survive without her approval...:lol:..probably not in the beginning though.

Kate's Kate, whether you like her or not. 'Nuff said.

^Stam, Gemma, Lily are definately the popular girls, and Agyness is the new girl who is being foreced on them, the russians seem to have their own gang and they shelter newer girls and then there's all the new gang of diana moldovans, karlie klosses, and ali stevens who group together. There's also the dutch girls group (Lara, Bette and Kim and others, but not Doutzen).

It's weird though, backstage pics don't necessarily prove who is friends with who. For example, Heather, Suvi, Behati, Julia D, and Andi frequently party in NYC together but they're rarely photographed backstage together.

... also she's young and youngsters have super ego and thinks they know it all. so who knows when she's in her 20, perhaps , we'll have a different tone on her. lol

oh yea chanel definately has an ego. :lol: i guess i'm weird for thinking this but i think her ego is kinda cute. :ninja:

and why did anna want to ruin kate? did kate do something to her?

How is Meghan Collison, is she like most of the Supreme girls? :unsure:

She seems really nice and I heard from people that know her that she is the sweetest person. :smile:

Please name some other girls who lie about their age, I'd love to know Raquel is actully 35.
Age, height, waist/hip measurements... who knows what's true?:lol:
I heard anyone trying to get into the industry post-24 claims to be 19:blink: I guess it doesn't really matter as long as you can look it.:unsure:

Yeah, and I've seen on their threads models [who have accounts here] will have pictures taken with girls backstage and they don't even know their names. So, backstage pictures =/= friendship.

A lot of backstage pictures are who is walking one after another. They're typically standing in line and the photographer will ask them to move together for the shot, but they often don't care or like each other! That's typically when they're in the clothes. Your best bet for friendships, real one's, are when the girls are in their street clothes and goofing before or after the show.

and why did anna want to ruin kate? did kate do something to her?

i think ruin is the wrong word for it. the scandal did have some industry insiders aghast with what will they say to clients and this whole promoting bad image, blah blah blah. what is right or wrong .... all that crap ...

i don't know why industry workers would be shocked. you would think this type of thing is kinda common.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"