Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Ha, it's Thibault.

Puts in perspective that in this CRAZY fashion world, one person has a good head on his shoulders. And he's a good guy, a nice guy. He doesn't fall into the vices.

Also ONTD people.

Feel free to post my stuff, but link to TFS and quote me when you use what I've said directly, kthx. Or they stop coming. Don't pass off my info as your own, not cool. :(

Also ONTD people.

Feel free to post my stuff, but link to TFS and quote me when you use what I've said directly, kthx. Or they stop coming. Don't pass off my info as your own, not cool. :(

I quote you when I post stuff, I mentioned your name too, so hopefully thats cool.

Knightley, after college I plan to move to NY and become adn intern, any advice??? I need it bad because thats what I really want to do, how much does it pay? Ect?

I love how everyone is starting to refuse to call her Agyness and instead Laura Hollins. I hope I run into her and can shout LAURA. LAURA HOLLINS. ARE YOU 18 OR 25. DISCUSS. I will probably get a hipster cowboy boot to my face...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
The same reason a lot of girls leave Supreme. She was not performing. MAKE WAY. HONK HONK. If you're not cranking, Supreme says BYE-BYE.

:mellow:

Seriously, nothing about Terron? Bryanboy, help me out here. :P

i actually have a little bit of goss cause one of the guys i talk to regularly is a model with MAJOR NY.

But i'm bound to secrecy, as in BOUND to secrecy when it comes to these things so as much as i'd love to share gossip, rumor, confirmed or unconfirmed or what have you (or model behavior) with the world, i can't because i value the relationship i have with this guy.

k, understandable. :P

Is it good or not so good..just out of curiousity. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camerontroy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->