Model Behavior? [Read post #1 before posting] #5

Discussion in 'Rumor has it...' started by tFS Thread Manager, Oct 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CommanderTMugler

CommanderTMugler Active Member

Someone was telling them to move over since so everyone can be in a straight line and Kate said "You can move if you want" then Izabel said "I think we should be facing forward" or something like that pointing at the camera.

Either way, that was really unnecessary on Kate's part. They could have just slid over a bit, good on Izabel for speaking up.

2. zacatecas570

zacatecas570 Well-Known Member

Kate's not only dumb but also rude

3. WerbowyStegner

WerbowyStegner New Member

Yes but there's a DIFFERENCE between saying someone doesn't deserve their hype/someone shouldn't believe their own hype :blink: What he's saying is someone shouldn't start believing they're the most amazing being on this earth because it might make them spoilt/big headed etc :innocent:

+ I think he's dashing regardless B)

4. michelabella

michelabella hors concours♛

he said she said :rofl:

And according to at least one person who worked with this well-paid model a few years ago on shoots, Bundchen had natural charisma and ease and didn’t have diva demands. That made her a favorite among photographers, stylists and labels, who became eager to work with her again and again.
    “Gisele came across as just very normal,” the fashion industry insider recalled at the time. “She was encouraging everyone to try the chocolate she was eating!”

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...more-than-any-other-supermodel/#ixzz1ytz1ilsg

5. zacatecas570

^ For me that makes total sense!! :)

6. Juliax

Juliax Active Member

I would just leave it at that. Someone said this, someone that. We won't know for sure how Gisele is if we do not work with her daily.

Other then that everyone can say whatever they want, gotta respect everyone's opinion, regardless whether they say she is a diva or not.

7. ad041715

ad041715 New Member

^ Amen!

And with that said, I don't think I've ever heard anything bad concerning David Gandy. He's always seemed like the utmost gentleman in interviews so for him to say this.....well, let's just say I don't think he's fibbing.

8. kournikov

kournikov New Member

David Gandy is probably not used to seeing someone BIGGER than him in the modeling world and having to work with them, and knowing that Gisele would be getting paid more for the same photoshoot, he's probably jealous and resentful of Gisele, wouldn't you be?, she probably didn't stand up for his bs. They once asked David to say "Happy Birthday" to Dolce & Gabbana in a video, and he said he didn't want to because he had told them Happy Birthday earlier in that month on their private yacht, snob much, I think so. Gisele probably doesn't even remember who he is, lol.

Kate Upton is such a snob, wait in three years, see which Playboy she's on.

Bar is also really rude, wouldn't you defend your boyfriend if your "friend" was tweeting things about him to the world?, lol.

9. ChristyLeReveur

ChristyLeReveur Active Member

I dont get it? So Kate Upton is a bitch? That's why the other SI models dislike her??
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Gabriel29

Gabriel29 Active Member

^ I would say they dislike her because she literally came out of no where and snagged the cover (and looking like a slut while at it). SI used to have a reputation where seniority gets the cover, so I guess that's what might have ticked the other models off. It's a jealousy thing I think.

11. ChristyLeReveur

ChristyLeReveur Active Member

^ i agree, i never know who kate is until she starts appearing on SI Facebook page :shock: btw thanks for telling me :flower:

12. Urban Stylin

Urban Stylin ɐʎ ʎǝɥ

hate to sound mean but this thread is giving me a headache! sounds like a zillion of gossip sites online that always find 'feuds' out of the smallest things.am out LOL

13. Tom Linkens

Tom Linkens Member

It has turned into a bit of a snoozefest. But maybe sooner or later a noteworthy fued or diva fit will happen.

14. fantastical

fantastical Active Member

^I don't think so. you'd think that with all of the newer methods of technology (twitter, facebook, etc) we'd have even more model gossip, but it's actually the opposite.

I'm sure that there are some models that don't generally get along due to the nature of their work, BUT, is it just me, or do most of the models seem like they generally just get along? I hope it's not just me being naive and believing the best of people. It just seems like models have learned from the 90s and early 00s models and don't have feuds and try to destroy other model's careers.

15. diesanni

diesanni New Member

^Models today are not the superstars they used to be. They've become interchangeable and I think an provocative attitude or massive ego is not in demand anymore. Therefore less drama.

16. theatretokens

theatretokens New Member

models in the 80s/90s/ even early 2000s didnt have to worry about the implications of social media either

17. DariaDeva

DariaDeva New Member

One girl posted this on tumblr.
    I.... don't know what to say. What guys you think?
    [​IMG]
    asia-and-europe.tumblr

#637 DariaDeva, Jul 24, 2012
    Last edited by moderator robyn_kyoko: Jul 24, 2012
  18. Vladita

Vladita New Member

A lot of people are making issues with the arm. Tried googling Natasha Poly under News, and geez.. Anyway, I'm pretty sure Nata doesn't even know her. Hahaha!

19. zacatecas570

Natasha can do whatever she wants with her Instagram, if someone annoys you in any social network the most common thing is to block that people, I don't see the big deal about it :unsure:

20. abul

abul New Member

well, i kinda see the big deal
    i imagine the girl wrote it politely and it actually is funny cause the hand does look like Thing
    but natasha has probably never seen the film/series, so she thought "addams family.... she say i ugly.... block!"
    :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.