Model Best Friends

Well they still are but they're not seen as often together backstage because Ali doesn't do the shows that much anymore :(

oh well , here's a lovely candid:

karlie kloss fansite

Caroline Brasch Nielsen's best friends are:Jac, Nadja Bender, Frida Gustavsson, Josephine Skriver, Nimue Smit and Julia Nobis.

Christy Turlington and Linda Evangelista?

Amanda Norgaard, Tilda Lindstam and Imogen Morris Clarke.

Anniek Kortleve and Josefien Rodermans are always together!
JyApreview.jpg

thefashioninterview.com

tumblr_mdk7iu57tS1reiue7o1_1280.jpg

modelsoninstagram.tumblr.com

image.jpg

toeps.nl

Last edited by a moderator:
Sasha Luss, Irina Nikolaeva and Katya Riabinkina seem close, but it's totally understandable since their all Russian and are with the same agency and probably share an appartment. Quite cute seeing them together.

Sung Hee Kim and Soo Joo Park!
Korean girls like to stick together.

Well they still are but they're not seen as often together backstage because Ali doesn't do the shows that much anymore :(

I thought Ali left the group cuz I haven't seen a picture of her with Karlie in maybe two years(Toni seems still hanging around with her from time to time though) when was that photo taken?

Julia and Tilda are inseparable this season. Always pictures together, they seem very close
226909_541098145923646_1200362153_n.jpg

Instagram/hannegabysees

VLADA & ANNA Barsukova

instagram/vladaroslyakova

Do hanne and Kasia still live together?

Mariacarla Boscono and Natalia Vodianova

Extract from a recent Mariacarla's interview

I'm like: I embrace life. I am Italian, I like eating, drinking, smoking. Going to the sun.'s beauty is to live life. If we deprive ourselves of all the frustration shows. Besides, my best friend in the business, Natalia Vodianova has never done regime of his life. Neither do I. "

Anastasia Khozissova and Eva Riccobono

they often chat by twitter and hang out at parties

162474825-eva-riccobono-and-guest-attend-bulgari-and-gettyimages.jpg

P1030831%20marchetti_1500_0_resize_90.jpg

gettyimages.it purple.fr

i think Kati Nescher and Daria Strokous are close too, i saw a one interview with kati when daria came to her and than they said they are always together in backstage etc..i think it's for model talks or something by ftv...also vanessa axente and elza are still close even elza doesn't work a lot lately, they chat by twitter...i miss old days when snejana, natasha, vlada and sasha and gemma & lily & freja hanging out together...those were the days :cry:

Love the Danish duo Juliane Grüner and Kirstin Kragh Liljegren.
They seem to be good friends and they're usually at the same shows (and with the same agency.)

pradafall2013backstage0.jpg

stylebistro

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->