Model Casting F/W 09.10

Is Rose exclusive? I thought she did Liz Claiborne .. but I guess that isn't technically fashion week??

she must be..or else where is she?...also Isa ...
other interesting casting to me is the comparative (from previous seasons) lack of Siri and skye... and also agree with you Charlotte... I'm wondering where are Ymre and Suvi??

What about Iullia Chumak, she isn't that popular on the boards, but she was Prada/Miu Miu exclusive, I would have thought she would at least have booked something by now...

Maybe they are keeping all these girls on option as exclusive... and then picking their season trinity. Too bad for the girls who are dropped.

I think the biggest bets are Ymre and Addison, and Rose will pop up somewhere unexpected and great I must think

Could it be that some girls are just overhyped, and may not show up?
Hopefully...

I wasn't referring to anyone specifically :smile:
Its just that the number of girls who are "the next supermodel/kate moss/big thing" seems larger than the shows can fit :rofl:

definately. That is why fashion week can be so exciting, you see which girls actually emerge from the "next top model" label

I cannot imagine Ymre not being the CK exclusive. Isa also has a good chance at it. Addison is not really anyone to rave about, i can see her doing Marc by Marc.
Rose will probably show up at MJ and Proenza.

So someone reported that Snejana was/is backstage at Marc Jacobs. Anybody heard anything else? I'm so excited.

and the comment was

"Kamila Filipcikova to open, Lara Stone to close...
Look for some really old school girls. I mean god only knows what Anne Catherine Lacroix is doing there, but all the better to see Natasa Vojnovic again."

i hope its not kamila F.. but I love Lara.. and natasa V

Lacroix is there?!?! :clap:
and Natasa V?
I am super pumped now

"As far as cast: supposedly Du Juan, Hannelore Knuts, Olga Sherer, Elsa Sylvan, Jessica Stam, Chanel Iman, Natasha Poly, Karolin Wolter, Snejana Onopka, and "Eliza" (which could only be Eliza Cummins) are all backstage; for the runthrough the models all have different hairstyles.

posted by Nils in Eliza's thread!

Also, there's pictures of Diana Dondoe backstage at Marc on the Glamour beauty blog...

Yeah, and according to the cut blog the hair styles are mohawks would mean that Eliza is probably there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->