Model Casting F/W 10.11

^I think that Karl is not alone in that...Gaultier and Galliano are very faithful to their favorites as well. Since I mostly adore their favorites, I don't mind that all!

yeah Galliano clearly favors Karlie. I lost count of how many times she's opened Dior

But i'm happy to see Michelle Alves at Dior

Vlada is getting out of demand on both print and from season to season she's been losing her runway key bookings which is a pity cause she's always been a gread addition to the castings capturing different looks pretty well.

She has done some very nice editorials lately and her haute couture appearance was breathtaking. I think we will see a lot of her next summer rtw shows.

Who casts Armani? it kind of seems like girls who arent really relevant in print or runway
get casted in his shows...but of course Siri gets casted in just about every show
so she doesnt really count

^ I think that's the point and what he goes for with his casting (at least it's the impression I get). He's very faithful to his favourites, however obscure they may or may not be to us (Phenelope Wulff, Tatyana Usova, Michaela Kocianova...) but overall he wants the attention to be on the clothes rather than on the models so he just picks whoever he wants without worrying if she's the last season Prada exclusive or girl who opened Calvin Klein or whatever...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->