Model Casting F/W 11.12

awww...wait what, isn't she like 5'9", but then again aren't all models LOL.

I'm still waiting for the day when Linda Evangelista, Christy Turlington, Naomi Campbell, Cindy Crawford, Claudia Schiffer, Kate Moss and Gisele Bundchen will do one show! :lol:
Arizona would probably love this because if Claudia's there then she won't be the worst walker in the show. :lol:

Where were Kim Noorda, Edita, Iris and Bette Franke?
IKR and Anastasia Kuznetsova too. :cry: Maryna too, to some extent, although in Maryna's case I blame it on VS and that other catalog / commercial money - probably also the case to a lesser degree with Iris and Kim.

I thought Barbara Palvin would properly blow up this season.
IKR! :cry: Tara Gill too, although I am still holding out that next season (fingers crossed), we will see an upswing due to the agency change. How could Tara not be at JPG!!! :judge:

Kristina Romanova didn't maintain momentum into Europe.
Hmmm, I'm kinda conflicted here, because I think that a model her age should have the kind of showlist she had - not a lot of shows and the shows that she walke were mostly for the young and fun labels or filler in the daywear segment of the more adult brands, BUT at the same time it is mystifying to me that other youngish models are getting cast whose walks and presence and confidence aren't as good as hers.

Is it the same EXCLUSIVE?
No if you are an exclusive then that means that you are restricted from walking in other shows. The restrictions vary, but the most common are being restricted from walking for other designers in that city, or being restricted from walking in shows prior to the one that you are an exclusive for either worldwide or in that city.

Hmmm, I'm kinda conflicted here, because I think that a model her age should have the kind of showlist she had - not a lot of shows and the shows that she walke were mostly for the young and fun labels or filler in the daywear segment of the more adult brands, BUT at the same time it is mystifying to me that other youngish models are getting cast whose walks and presence and confidence aren't as good as hers.

After a strong showing in New York I thought she'd really be on top. She, Jac, Daphne and some other new comers this season are all born in 1994, but girls like Daphne, Svea and Josephine who have the same baby look are walking Balenciaga, Chanel, Dior and YSL, all the big french brands which are the most important at the end of the day (after Prada in Milan). I thought she's get Karl's love but she didn't:doh: Oh well, she's still young, she's got plenty of time. The only problem is, every season there's so many new girls who are ready to take your place so you need to make a strong impression like Aymeline and Arizona have. I hope Kristina doesn't get lost in the crowd she's too beautiful.

I worry for Alejandra Alonso, I don't think it's good that she missed this season, but she might not have done well anyway considering the look this season was icy blonde and 16. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it the same EXCLUSIVE?

exclusive and special request is not the same. exclusive means your have a contract saying that you can't do this or that. so basically there are restrictions.

special request is when models open to whoever wants them and match their criteria so there is no contract/constraint.

It wonders me too. But not this season, she already dissaparead last season. Like all of a sudden. She was doing so good in Fall 2010 it's really strange.

@carmen_kass
Barbara was ill so she skipped Paris, in NY was shooting sth huge... :smile: next season maybe!

Someone just posted that Claudia will NEVER walk into a runway again so my dreams are crushed. :cry: Anyways, where was Edita? I've missed her!

Anyone updated the showlists. F/W shows are done
who walked the largest number of Shows ?

Karmen, Sigrid or Daria S. ? :unsure:

Re: Kristina R. My opinion on the matter is that it isn't her age that is stopping her (as mentioned above, other young models had successful seasons), rather, her features are not distinct or memorable enough to warrant the A-list exposure. I simply can't recall her face even though I subscribed to her thread for a while. Daphne, Jac: they are memorbale but they also have a-list print work warranting their runway exposure. Sadly, I think Kristina may simply be b-list filler for the runways for a few years before fading away.

you can see it better in motion.
cellulite is something totally normal and natural, especially for her age but this outfit wasn't very advantageous, ia.
Modpeilot-Kate-Moss-Zelllulitis-3.jpg

modepilot.de

Ok guys, we get it :lol:

Personally, I think that speaks to the fearlessness of Marc and Kate...and that's part of why they are who they are, I guess :smile: You know Kate has to open and/or close if she walks this show, and if that has to be the last outfit, then so be it! I'd rather see her like this, cool yet vulnerable, than all wrapped in plastic (Natasha) or covered up in an overcoat like she has something to hide. That's not who Kate Moss is!

Last edited by a moderator:
Adriana was special request. Not sure about Hilary.

Where was this said? I would've thought Adriana was an exclusive. Hilary too. But then again, I don't really understand this whole exclusive/special request business.

^

I think her Paris showcard has "for special requests only" written on it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->