Model Casting F/W 14.15

^I think it's actually Joe McKenna.

Sad not to see Simon at Kors. I was never really into the way he and Karmen would open together, but the show now feels incomplete without him.

I feel giddy about the Michael Kors cast. I trully believe that he actually casts models he likes rather than following trends.

I feel giddy about the Michael Kors cast. I trully believe that he actually casts models he likes rather than following trends.

It's my favourite cast so far. So pleased, it was really solid.

Loved seeing Frankie and Carolyn at Michael Kors. What a cast that was. So far nothing has been extremely disappointing, which can't be said about last season.

Gigi Hadid opened Jeremy Scott, who is the stylist? Carine Roitfeld? :lol: I'm still waiting for kate Upton to show up....:ninja:

^ Carlyne Cerf du Dudzeele was the stylist for Jeremy Scott... almost the same :lol:

Yikes at Yumi, Hailey Clauson and Frida Aasen walking Jeremy Scott.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great casting at Hugo Boss, Edie, Saskia, and Suvi were the weakest links for me. Would have liked to see more of Wu's cast show up.

Hugo Boss = Proenza, but a couple of hours early :lol:

Hugo Boss = Proenza, but a couple of hours early :lol:

Basically though. I'm just praying for no Edie.

Hopefully Proenza's cast is more diverse, especially when it comes to Asian models. Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->