Model Casting F/W 14.15

Stereo_Flo

Reaction score
I gues it's time to start discussing casting of the upcoming season, especially considering the fact that they have already begun. For instance, there was a casting for Marissa Webb

wH5V1fi.jpg

instagram.com/marissawebbnyc

Enjoy the season! :magic:

^Handful of Asian models! :woot: Couldn't identify any of them though lol.

Anita will be casting Marc Jacobs this season.

Ooh that's interesting. I suppose Marc got jealous of Wang's casting lol. Wonder how Anita will balance between the two shows.

Is she doing Marc by Marc too? Who used to do Luella's casting?

Ooh that's interesting. I suppose Marc got jealous of Wang's casting lol. Wonder how Anita will balance between the two shows.

Is she doing Marc by Marc too? Who used to do Luella's casting?

Jess Hallet will be doing Marc by Marc (Jess is also McQueen, Rag n Bone, Acne's casting director)...Anita's definitely the top player right now, i mean, Marc, Balenciaga, Vuitton and Wang, i hope she delivers!

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Considering Anita cast Marc's last show for LV it looks like this collaboration is in full swing.

And I think Ashley is going to cast LV this season now that Nicolas is at helm.

I hope Ashley will do LV, I'd take an Ashley casting over Anitas anyyyyy day

I hope Ashley will do LV, I'd take an Ashley casting over Anitas anyyyyy day

Great New! Anita casting for Wang, LV, and Balenciaga was substandard in my opinion.

So Michelle Lee no longer has Marc Jacobs and Marc by Marc Jacobs?

That leaves her with Céline, Chloé, and Versace if I'm not mistaken. Not a bad run for her.

I wonder if Ashley will drop Proenza again now that she's back with Nicolas...

^ Curious about that too but I hope she stays this time.

I wonder if Anita will cast Creatures of the Wind again

I really pray that Saint Laurent gets rid of Barbara and Leila. Their tokenist casts piss me off to no end.

Almost positive Anita will be casting any show Katie Grand is consulting.
Grand not working with Michelle Lee anymore.

Will J.W. bring Ashley on board for Loewe this season?

Vuitton will be quite the treat this season!

I really hope J.W. brings her to Loewe and I hope she stays with him in London, that cast was perfect.

I wonder what shows Russell still casts, the only shows I know he cast last season were Tommy Hilfiger and Christopher Kane.

I'm not sure if i'll like Nicolas and Ashley for LV. I doubt we'll be seeing the big stars we've been seeing when Marc was the creative director.

Newbie overload.

I really pray that Saint Laurent gets rid of Barbara and Leila. Their tokenist casts piss me off to no end.

I wouldn't really matter, at the end of the day Hedi has the most input on the casting and he will always have his type of girls/boys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->