Model Casting F/W 15.16

^What with Fernanda closing, we hadn't seen her in Paris in a loong time…

I'm so disappointed at Grace Mahary's casting luck this season, I hope she at least shows up at Chanel.

Pleasantly surprised to see Sasha Pivovarova at Chanel. I missed her and her walk! She should be everywhere!

Sasha at Chanel was a great surprise but she should have definitely open (Cara opened & closed).
I've also enjoyed seeing Catherine McNeil since she only walked Wang in NY this season!
CBN looked terrible though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see newbies debuting at Chanel again, they had gotten away from that in recent seasons.

what happened to caroline?? chanel is the only show she does? wtf? she isn't that established to do that imo

Nice to see some Newbies (Vivienne!) again at Chanel. on the other hand it's really great how loyal Karl stays to a lot of his girls that kinda faded this fashion week.

I'm watching the Saint Laurent show and i'm shocked that most of the girls have pretty fierce walks. Lili Sumner in particular :shock:

Get on this level conventional-looking models!

Hedvig Palm was dropped at Valentino, I am utterly shocked! She was in the last campaign, she debuted at Valentino and has walked every ready to wear show for several years. WTF!? :furious:

Well, we can all go home now. Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson in Valentino = best casting of the season.

Seriously, Gemma who? Best comeback ever!

Hahahahha CAN ANYONE BEAT HAVING ZOOLANDER AND HANSEL IN A SHOW??? Out of all the shows!!I'd never expect it to happen at Valentino.lol Moschino or Saint Laurent, yes. But Valentino? I can't stop laughing.

Katie Grand looked so disturbed during that moment, I guess she knows how it feels when some people see Kendell :lol:

Katie Grand looked so disturbed during that moment, I guess she knows how it feels when some people see Kendell :lol:

At least Valentino won't force us to take Zoolander and Hansel seriously.

Wth just happened at Valentino? I used to love their casting... They dropped so many of their regulars in the past few seasons. I'm really disappointed- Magdalena wasn't there as well. :(

Looks like Derek Zoolander finally made his comeback to the fashion world, still can't turn right though

OMG! Derek Zoolander and Hansel at Valentino was amazing! I dare anyone try to top it this season or any other. And at Valentino of all places! LMAO. Love it!

I'm watching the Saint Laurent show and i'm shocked that most of the girls have pretty fierce walks. Lili Sumner in particular :shock:

Get on this level conventional-looking models!

Very impressed by Kasia J. and Caroline Schurch indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MicheleO
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->