Model Casting F/W 15.16

more AW
10963724_718941958224408_885218150_n.jpg

instagram.com/modelinia

Who casts Lacoste and BCBG Max Azria ? Patriza Pilotti as usual ?

Fantastic cast.. Loving Molly, Stella, mica, great to see Codie there..

Seriously with Molly? She scared the crap out of me:blink:

I'm shocked Hedvig didn't book the show... Her debut was at Wang and has been exclusive/semi-exclusive there for years... :cry:

Even tho i didnt like A.W 's cast at all, i certainly enjoy how Anita is never a copycat of Ashley's castings like most other directors, she does her own thing and it definitely brings excitement to the show.

I had to look twice at the AW board to realize that it was actually Codie Young. Awesome surprise to see her back, especially there! Nice to see Kel too. and I want more Bhumika! More please!

As much as I don't like Wang, Anita does a great job every year. So happy to see Ashleigh, Jamie, Kel, and Bhumika!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand that cast. Where's Kasia Struss? And Julia, Hedvig and Josephine Le Tutour- that's quite strange, she was semi-exclusive last season.
But still we have Molly and her showstopping walk. Yay. ;_;

The Altuzarra cast was I think a good look at which girls will be booking most of the good shows this season, basically every popular girl atm was there.

fashionista.com/2015/02/alexander-wang-fall-2015-beauty This says four or five girls got their hair dyed backstage at AW, anyone know who they were?

i havent seen a single cast that has wowed me or been memorable. I liked Wang's cast but after watching it i can only remember Molly Blair's trot

fashionista.com/2015/02/alexander-wang-fall-2015-beauty This says four or five girls got their hair dyed backstage at AW, anyone know who they were?

Ashleigh Good is one of them.

:shock:I can't believe they didn't cast Julia Nobis!

She wasn't at Jason Wu and Altuzarra either. Anyway, she's looking worse than ever so i'm very happy.

Extremely disappointed with Wang's cast once again. It could have been any show honestly. Where's the power?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->