Model Casting F/W 2018.19

Ehh Miu Miu seemed to be fine to me. They’ve always had odd casts.

The real injustice is Myrthe Bolt opening Beautiful People instead of being at Chanel....

What the F happened to Miu Miu!! Oh wait, I know, It's Miss Katie Grand :rolleyes:. The show used to be really cool, I'm just happy to see Aamito, Adut, Rianne and Aube, but the rest...

Miu Miu?:(..besides Dilia Martins & Julia Banas that was a mess of the highest proportions..everything.. the cast the styling..the clothing.. top 5 worst show of the season ..:o

completely agree, but seeing Dilia again kinda made up for it :heart:

^ I'm surprised Dilia Martins never really took off, I thought she would been of interest outside of Bitton/Grand.

Aamito looked radient at Miu Miu! Hope she comes back into the scene.

Since the last show is Louis Vuitton and I guess we can be sure that the Hadids won't be walking it, I'd like to point out their absence during Paris fashion week. Just like last season, they walked only one show each. I don't think this will affect their bookings, they are more celebrity models nowadays, but it's still impressive if compared to their MFW where they would walk every show and open or close half of them.

The Hadids and Celebs models in general have never booked well in Paris. They might walk 2-4 shows at maximum but they have never been welcome in Paris. Their market is Milan followed by NY and their managers make sure they take full advantage of that.

The close up of Rianne at LV was the best moment in the whole fw for me.What a model! :heart:

Hyunji at Louis Vuitton, what a surprise!

Sorry but Heather and Amanda killed all the rest at LV.

Boring cast tho

Miu Miu was a disaster. Ugh, i hate Katie Grand.

Louis Vuitton was good though. Overall, a very boring season. Ashley's casts were by far the most exciting for me.

CHANEL castings are always good (slightly above average imo), I just wish they started making bold and unexpected choices again with old Karl's muses or house favorite...I'm sooo tired of seeing the same models in every single CHANEL show: fit girls, Karl's and Aurelie's favorites, some random filler, some newbie.
I don't know why you all hated Miu Miu, I thought it was quite interesting and funny. Sure it's MILES away from the status the brand had back in 2010-2012...
LV was a snoozefest, the only interesting feature was Amanda Murphy.
Another fiasco for Hadids, as I said earlier. Getting one show is just hilarious. I know instagirls have never had that much of success in Paris but they always had Karl's and Olivier's support and walked top list shows. It's quite of obvious that PGDM and instagirls casting directors supporter do not have that much of power and influence in Paris (or they dont get enough $ from Kim, Kris and Yolanda :angel:).

In general this was a pretty boring season, in my opinion. Nothing really exciting, except for Adut, which looked incredible in every single show she did. Definitely my fav girl of the moment.

nice that there was a curvy girl at Alexander McQueen (second season in a row) and a new girl cast at Miu Miu

No Irina Djuranovic at Valentino,no Mica at Chanel and no Alexandra at Louis Vuitton.Not sure if i was expecting that.

Adut ruled the runways :wub:

it will be interesting to watch how many campaigns she's gonna snatch.
Valentino, YSL & H&M for sure.

Dilia Martins :smile:wub:smile: comeback @ Miu Miu was the only good thing at the show. Awful cast overall. (with a few exceptions, ofc)

Chanel was great, as usual.

LV was very... LV. Nicolas faves + brokaw's faves + random wwe newbies.
Sad Adut wasnt there. But good to see Sara Grace, Blesnya and oh my God... Hyun Ji's debut @ the brand. So unexpected! :woot: :heart:

I have to say Anyelina SL exclusive was a such stand out in Paris, she looked amazing at McQueen. Another favorite was Kris, stood out to me in every show she was casted for regardless of height she had a killer season

LV, what a great set for such a boring cast, what was Adesuwa doing there anyways? weird.

Only here for Adut and Anyelina of the newbies, everybody else can go home next season.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->