Model Casting F/W 2018.19

Yesssss Anyelina at Prada. Ashley always delivers.

is that atty mitchell at look 31? did she finally escape LV's exclusivity? such a strong face!

MTE. :wub: ^ Kaia's walk was perfection.

Btw, Meghan Collison. :wub: So happy to see her! And Elibeidy too!

Julia opening got me by surprise. Didnt see that one coming. Can't say I'm mad tho.

One of the better Prada casts in a while imo. Lots of interesting newbies. I didn’t think the blonde streaks were that flattering though...

I just love how everybody at Prada come and goes yet their core remains intact (Lexi-Mica-Amanda-Lineisy-Kiki-Julia-Rianne-Kris) lol.

I keep thinking Julia has retired from modelling so I was pleasantly surprised to see her and her elegant strut!

Terrible cast @ CHANEL, so inconsistent and all over the place: so many fillers and random newbie girls, no Kaia, Vittoria or Grace (the most interesting brand favorites) plus the Hadids back...what's the point of dumping them for two seasons straight if you gonna call them back for a Cruise show in Paris. At least Kendall wasn't invited lol. No comment on Barbara Palvin randomly showing up tho.
Prada's was good, even though I don't particularly liked any of the girls walking expect for Lexi and Hedwig Palm (talking about a comeback!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->