Model Casting F/W 2019.20

Scotty

Reaction score
I guess it’s F/W season now. How was Versace?

I liked Kaia at Versace, I wish that her debut happened this season (or maybe SS20) because now she is not looking like a total teenager. She is 17 now, right?

Vittoria was the star of the show IMO. What a powerful face, every season I gag for the same reason with her.

Chanel Pre-Fall 2019 in New York as well right now, backstage i spot: Vitto, Lexi, Lineisy, Mica, Elibeidy, Adut, Kiki, Hiandra...

Malgosia, Stam, Liisa...The Alexander Wang cast was pretty good. Suboh Koj was a nice surprise too.

Finally a decent cast at Moschino - no Kendals or Gigis, no VS trash, but Anna is back and Debra Shaw and Nadja were there. And who is this readhead? Is this Sunniva?

vogue.com

Backstage at Prada: Gigi, Rianne, Lineisy, Maike, Licett...

Fantastic cast at Prada. Wonder what’s the tea on Vitto not being casted anymore.

Probably too much of a big star these days, and too much associated with Versace and Chanel.
Which is weird cause Rianne always walks and has also become very Versace/Chanel associated. But i don’t want to speculate lol Hopefully she won’t pull a “Yasmin” with Ashley :innocent:

lol did they really replace kris with gigi?

Looks like... seems 2019 gonna be interesting to see those kind of things

What Camille H doing at Ds2 ? She was bad at all....
No Luna or birgit at Dsquared even Yasmin...
Love to see Rianne everywhere she’s at!

lol did they really replace kris with gigi?
Looks like it yeah. But to me the real surprise was Mica/Lexi not getting booked. Meaning that from that 2014/2015 Prada squad the only ones left are Rianne, Lineisy and Kiki.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->