Model Casting F/W 2019.20

I loved the diversity @ Jacquemus. Gorgeous, refreshing and strong cast.

The Miu Miu resort show had a major cast, Bitton coming through at last, Kaia, Adut, Anok, Fran, Mona, Rebecca, Hiandra, Ugbad, etc plus Yorgelis closing it.

Margiela had a weird casting and I'm not even talking about all the awkward male models, but Natasha Poly was so random there and her appearance made me really surprised. I thought Galliano was against the idea of supermodel but there she was, one of the icons of the '00s.

Margiela had a weird casting and I'm not even talking about all the awkward male models, but Natasha Poly was so random there and her appearance made me really surprised. I thought Galliano was against the idea of supermodel but there she was, one of the icons of the '00s.

weird yet at the same time it felt like his most relevant cast for Margiela, he usually only uses b-c listers, but he managed to get some A listers like Sora, Yorgelis, Natasha, Hanna Motler, Jonas Gloer, etc.

weird yet at the same time it felt like his most relevant cast for Margiela, he usually only uses b-c listers, but he managed to get some A listers like Sora, Yorgelis, Natasha, Hanna Motler, Jonas Gloer, etc.

Olivier Rizzo styled Margiela this time.

They were always very close though. There was a video of Poly crying backstage after she found out the news about Galliano.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->