Model Casting F/W 2019.20

I might have to take a lot of heat for this, but i don’t care, lol, howcome Vitto/Rianne haven’t opened/closed anything this season. (vitto none and Rianne only opened 1) yet Anok and her awful walk is closing/opening all these shows (not hating, but her walk is baaad, especially when compared to Adut’s)

I don't disagree with your assertion, but if our criteria for opening/closing a show is walking prowess... we'd have to hold a presentation.

Do you guys think the cast at Chanel will be epic since it’s technicallg Karl’s last colllecfion? I mean Brandi Quinones is in Paris...

Do you guys think the cast at Chanel will be epic since it’s technicallg Karl’s last colllecfion? I mean Brandi Quinones is in Paris...
I checked her Instagram, and I saw her referring to Paris as “home” in her Karl tribute.

So the fact that’s she’s in Paris is not that special, but it would be great to see her on the Chanel runway.

I think Chanel will be the usual... but I would be more than happy to be proven wrong

Vittoria, Adut, Lea Julian, Amanda Googe backstage at Chanel

Cara Delevingne opened Chanel, there's also Mariacarla Boscono, Catherine McNeil... as far as I can see on Vogue.com

As far as I can see from the first 58 looks at Chanel, theres nothing special about the cast (other than maybe Cara opening). Hoping for a big finale with lots of classic Karl/Chanel girls

Nothing special at Chanel. The only surprise was Penélope Cruz.

Wow. No Hadids at Chanel.

Penelope Cruz was prettttty random.

Well, Chanel castings under Karl in the recent years had always been a snooze fest, so this was a perfect homage to that. :lol:

So Karl had actually said that when he passed, he didn't want any sort of memorial, so the cast was really exactly how he wanted it, girls who would've walked the show this season regardless.

If Bella walks for LV, it’s officially over. McQueen was my favorite cast this season, hands down.

Yesss, Yorgelis closing Miu Miu, best newface of the season.

I
Would like
How much Hadid’s paid to Ashley to put them
First in Prada and then probably now for LV....omg so f**king tired of this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->