Model Casting F/W 2019.20

I liked Vuitton minus the opener/closer.

The opener looked like she’s horrorized or something like that... and the closer? Nicolas he’a Getting obsessed with girls
Looking like teenagers guys ? Byeee

The opener looked like she’s horrorized or something like that... and the closer? Nicolas he’a Getting obsessed with girls
Looking like teenagers guys ? Byeee

The closer is actually a transgender model called Krow. He walked last season too.

I kneeew there'd be no Bella at LV, didn't believe it for a second, sure Gigi somehow works for Prada atm but putting Bella Hadid in a show like Louis Vuitton would've been the most jarring thing ever. The clothes and the models have a particular cool girl aesthetic and Bella would've thrown it all in the bin in a second.

Miu Miu had a really odd mix of stunners and some *ahem* not so stunning girls.

I’ve appreciated the eclectic casts in the past, but this was really off.

Miu Miu had a really odd mix of stunners and some *ahem* not so stunning girls.

I’ve appreciated the eclectic casts in the past, but this was really off.

Part of the reason it doesn't work is because you don't know where these girls will go. It just feels like Anita Bitton and Katie Grand's latest collection of newbies, who will be recycled in two seasons.
When Brokaw has shows like JW Anderson with all new faces, you know that shes going to use some of them at Prada and Louis Vuitton, and a few will become breakthrough new faces like Fran.
But with Miu Miu.... it doesn't seem to work like that.

Why did Masha open LV ? I used to like her but she's a bit bland. Signe sjould have opened.
I'm surprised Sarah Brannon wasn't there

I might have to take a lot of heat for this, but i don’t care, lol, howcome Vitto/Rianne haven’t opened/closed anything this season. (vitto none and Rianne only opened 1) yet Anok and her awful walk is closing/opening all these shows (not hating, but her walk is baaad, especially when compared to Adut’s)

Sorry I have to say it, Anoks walk is actually pretty incredible now. I commented on how killer it was a few days ago, just before seeing your comment. I'll admit it was a bit off at McQueen but generally this season, her walk has been well deserving of the opening/closing slots.

I wil second that Anok walk is a bit off when she is nervous aka Opening/Closing Tom Ford but other than that she has a great walk and deserves everything shes getting

Tons of girls in Morocco right now for the Dior Cruise show on Monday.

Why is Bente Oort relevant ? Someone, please explain to me.
She has no charisma, she's so bland

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->