Model Casting F/W 2021.22

I want to see Eliza Rutson pop up somewhere.
Oh, yes... where is she? Ugbad too... I think Mona & Selena F. are probably skipping this season.

Irina Shayk, Bella Hadid were seen exiting Versace HQ in Milan earlier today. Adut Akech and Gigi Hadid are also in Milan, according to datewithversace on Instagram.

I’m living for Miriam Sanchez. Suddenly, her look is growing on me. She looks absolutely terrific.

Malika Louback indeed does seem to be doing a PFW-exclusive FW this season.

No He Cong, no Rianne, no Imaan (let’s pray she’s at Versace), no Mona, no Anok, no Mariacarla, no Vitto, no Ugbad, no Mica, no Kiki, no Lexi, no Blesnya, no Maartje, no Rebecca L.… and is Lulu stuck in NY? Valentino’s show is tomorrow, so I can hope MCB will show up there.

Last edited:
Malika Louback indeed does seem to be doing a PFW-exclusive FW this season.

No He Cong, no Rianne, no Imaan (let’s pray she’s at Versace), no Mona, no Anok, no Mariacarla, no Vitto, no Ugbad, no Paloma, no Mica, no Kiki, no Lexi, no Blesnya, no Maartje, no Rebecca L.… and is Lulu stuck in NY? Valentino’s show is tomorrow, so I can hope MCB will show up there.
What do you mean by “stuck in NY”? Sara Grace and Lulu did the Moschino show together (maybe different segments were filmed on different days) but Sara is in Europe.

Where are Adut and Mariacarla? I can't believe Mariacarla didn't even show up at Tod's, Ferragamo, Blumarine and Bottega. Vlada is busy with her covid-travels, or she shows up at least one NYC show.

What do you mean by “stuck in NY”? Sara Grace and Lulu did the Moschino show together (maybe different segments were filmed on different days) but Sara is in Europe.
The Moschino show was filmed in NY, I believe! Sara Grace was in NY for a bit & also did Jason Wu & Gabriela Hearst, then flew out to Europe to do other shows in MFW.

Precious Lee & Evelina Lauren will also be at Versace.

And alas, Lulu seems to be in Paris, skipping MFW!

Last edited:
It is in very poor taste for models to be flying out from the US to Milan to do shows with the situation in Europe and the travel restrictions in Italy. I don't blame the models who just need a paycheque to live but it is extremely disappointing and totally irresponsible that the brands are encouraging this at the moment.

Sora Choi, Sculy, Vilma, Steinberg, and some others I can't ID (I think Grace Clover is one of them) were photographed leaving Superstudio.

Sora Choi, Sculy, Vilma, Steinberg, and some others I can't ID (I think Grace Clover is one of them) were photographed leaving Superstudio.
I believe the other three are Topsy, Alyda Grace, and Valeria Buldini :heart::heart::heart:

It is in very poor taste for models to be flying out from the US to Milan to do shows with the situation in Europe and the travel restrictions in Italy. I don't blame the models who just need a paycheque to live but it is extremely disappointing and totally irresponsible that the brands are encouraging this at the moment.
100% agree it’s disgusting

Miriam Sánchez, Maty, Mika, Sculy and Vilma are SLAYING Milan. Living for all of them. And Valentino and Versace better be major too.

Based on Irina's IG story I think Irina, Precious Lee, Bella, and Gigi will be at Versace

Thank god Mica & He Cong are back :P Missed them! And I believe Mona will actually indeed be walking Versace, rather than skipping all of FW. It was nice to see Malika at least walk 1 show in MFW as well!

Slowly yet surely letting a lot of these newer-gen models grow on me :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"