Model Casting S/S 14

^ Couldn't agree more, pissed off at the fact that she was the token black girl this season, but WOW, she looks absolutely perfect, she should have opened the show as well. Move over Anna!

I AGREE 100%. She should have opened & closed, wow that would have been perfect! Seriously, just seeing her at Versace and how amazing she looked made me a that much bigger fan:heart:

the casting was just all over the place. you would have thought these were the only girls who showed up for castings.

the casting was just all over the place. you would have thought these were the only girls who showed up for castings.

True. Lots of random choices. Louise Parker again, Nastya Sten, Tanya something, Agata Rudko...

^Nastya fit quite well imo. She has a good walk, presence on the runway, hair and makeup worked.

RE: 894, I actually like Binx's walk...

Same, she actually caught my eye at Marc her first season, something about her uneasiness made her seem cooler than the other girls. She should have been at Versace but she was watching the Saint Laurent show, so she didn't have time.

So from last season she dropped Hanne gaby, kayley chabot, Ashleigh, Bette, Elisabeth Erm, , Julia Frauche, Kel Markey, Nicole Pollard , can't say I miss any except Bette.

So from last season she dropped Hanne gaby, kayley chabot, Ashleigh, Bette, Elisabeth Erm, , Julia Frauche, Kel Markey, Nicole Pollard , can't say I miss any except Bette.

Have to completely agree with you on this one, none of them really suited the brand, though the same can be said for a lot of girls who walked the show today.

^I would've loved to see Ms. Erm (tbh) and Ms. Franke.

Stellar cast at Schiaparelli. Delfine, Kirsten, Stam, Aymeline, Saskia etc.

Who casted Schiaparelli? The cast was better than ready to wear s/s 2014 shows imo.

Nicole Pollard was great in my opinion.

Lovely to see Christina, Aymeline, Saskia, Stammy at Schiaparelli

What a lame casting at Dior. I was bored to tears. The only good thing about it is Hadassa Lima. :heart:

No Cici at Dior!!! :cry: Lol i guess i was too confident that she would be there. Hopefully Chanel though!

Is Daria skipping Couture?

So glad Hadassa got cast, she went to castings last season but was rejected. She looks amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im tired of defending Raf and his choices. I hated his cast, there I said it. Present it on hangers next time Raf, I'm sure they emote more that this showing of faces. Agree bout Hadassa though.

Is Daria skipping Couture?

Yes, she's in NYC. She and probably all the other big models.

I agree with you guys. I like 10 models out of 50.... I didn't even know who half of those girls were. Sad story.

Im tired of defending Raf and his choices. I hated his cast, there I said it. Present it on hangers next time Raf, I'm sure they emote more that this showing of faces. Agree bout Hadassa though.

:lol: True. Other than a few girls, the casting was pretty bland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->