Model Casting S/S 2022

Since when Canadas became a Versace girl? She walked Gianni's last show, anything else?
Wat happened with Naomi? Uncomfortable shoes? She is so much better than this time. And McMenamy walked better last time she did runways as well

Since when has Lily Donaldson not been on catwalk ?
Most of the models (not Esther Canadas) have walked the last few seasons.

Don’t know who she is but a lot of girls are flopping hard like Kyla Ramsey, Maike Inga, Alina Bolotina. The two girls that are taking over fashion week are Loli Bahia and Quinn Mora. Anyhow, can’t wait for Saint Laurent next Tuesday, their shows were always the best pre pandemic.
It's crazy what happened to Maike Inga...She was in every show 2 seasons ago and opened Chanel...Didn't see Luna walked at MFW either. Loli Bahia booked every show. She's the star girl of the season. Also Quinn Mora, Aylah Peterson and Steinberg.

Is there any girl who walked more than 10 shows in Milan this season?

Steinberg, Barbara Valente & Majesty Amare walked 10 shows in Milan while Aylah Peterson, Loli Bahia, Quinn Mora & Awar Odhiang did 9.
Also Alyda Grace walked 10 shows

Adored the casting at SL (despite the hideous outfits)!

Balmain had a great cast for their 10th anniversary segment. The first segment was also pretty decent.

Balmain had a great cast for their 10th anniversary segment. The first segment was also pretty decent.

The final lineup was good but it felt so random, it didn't feel like when Versace for example includes supers/top models in their shows, in an organic way....it felt way too random/desperate, the main part of the show was c/d list models with Eddie Campbell and Imman H thrown in the mix, and then the finale a mix of weird supers like Carla Bruni with Cindy Bruna? lol...just odd...

Anyhow, Raf Simons first womenswear show was good, Rianne first Paris show, and again, not even the top top models have their top shows or house favorite shows secured anymore, which i love, cause it brings light to the hot newfaces. No Adut/Rianne/Lexi at YSL, no Anok/Adut/Kiki/Mona at Raf, etc.

Aylah Peterson was doing great in Milan but not too much in Paris. I can't believe she wasn't walked at Saint Laurent. I thought she was the new Vacarello's muse but now it's Sihana Shalaj (she looks sick).

Aylah Peterson was doing great in Milan but not too much in Paris. I can't believe she wasn't walked at Saint Laurent. I thought she was the new Vacarello's muse but now it's Sihana Shalaj (she looks sick).
Aylah attended the show.

Vittoria Ceretti & Gigi Hadid randomly left Paris all of a sudden today….??? What is happening.

Gigi was even in one of those silly videos Marant makes during the fittings and she didn’t walk the show. What even?

^^If I remember correctly, Vittoria posted in her story that she will be back. Maybe she left for a shoot somewhere.

Lots of beautiful new faces at Loewe. Some strong debuts.

I'm quite enjoying this season in general - much to my surprise, I should add.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->