Model Noemie Lenoir found unconscious after suicide attempt

inhirnamy137

Reaction score
Top model Noemie Lenoir has been found unconscious after trying to commit suicide in a wood outside Paris.
The 30-year-old, who has become a household name in the UK after spearheading a Marks & Spencer advertising campaign, was found slumped on the floor in a forest in La Celle-Saint-Cloud, on the outskirts of the French capital.
She is believed to have formulated a potentially deadly cocktail of alcohol and drugs at the home of her on-off boyfriend Claude Makelele, the ex-Chelsea football star who is father to their son, Kelyan, five.

A man out walking his dog found Ms Lenoir’s body on Sunday afternoon and called the emergency services straight away.
‘After coming too, Noemie was in a state of great distress and clearly very ill,’ said a source close to the model. ‘She had clearly attempted to harm herself and had fallen unconscious.
She was rushed to a nearby hospital and treated for the effects of poisoning. It seems that she had tried to commit suicide as a cry for help. She’s now in a far better condition and recovering.’

(dailymail.com)

article-1277823-04F80C180000044D-859_468x495.jpg
article-1277823-02F55EB5000005DC-56_468x374.jpg

Wow. Didn't expect to see this. Poor girl, best wishes to her and I hope she gets better soon.

Oh my goodness.:shock::cry: I hope she gets better soon.:( For her son's sake.

Wow. :shock:
I hope she get's better and will search for help. Poor girl. Her son is too young to already lose it's mother.

she has a children and she tries suicide...this is just something I dont understand.
anyway, hope she gets better.

omg i'm shocked... :ninja: i hope she realizes it was a mistake.

I was so shocked when I saw the headline. Thank god she is still alive - I hope she will make a full recovery.

Marks and Spencer's model Noemie Lenoir 'attempts suicide'

Marks and Spencer model Noemie Lenoir has been found unconscious after an apparent suicide attempt.

Published: 4:21PM BST 12 May 2010

Noemie-Lenoir_1635441c.jpg

Noemie Lenoir during one of her adverts for Marks and Spencer

The girlfriend of former Chelsea football star Claude Makelele is believed to have taken drugs and alcohol at their Paris home on Sunday.

The Paris St Germain midfielder called emergency services after finding his girlfriend unconscious on the floor, a police source said.

Lenoir, 30, who is also the face of campaigns for Next, Gap and Victoria's Secret, woke up minutes later and cancelled the ambulance, it was reported in France.

She then left the house alone in the suburb of La Celle-Saint-Cloud, and was found unconscious again several hours later on a forest footpath.

She was taken to hospital where was found to have consumed 'large quantities' of drugs and alcohol, sources told French news agency AFP today. (wed)

The news agency reported: "Her life is not in danger after this act which our sources have confirmed was an attempted suicide."

Makelele – who played for Chelsea from 2003 to 2008 – met Lenoir in 2004 and the couple have one five-year-old son together.

He retired from international football two years ago and this week rejected an offer from French national football coach Raymond Domenech to join France's World Cup squad.

Makelele will travel to South Africa this summer to work as a pundit for both the BBC and for Canal Plus

Lenoir was the face of a recent Marks and Spencer's advertising campaign alongside fellow models Twiggy and Laura Baily.

The French-born model has also starred in five films including Asterix and Obelix and Rush Hour 3.

Her family was not available for comment on the attempted suicide yesterday.
telegraph.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
'Extreme angst over new boyfriend'

Ms Lenoir has been suffering ‘extreme angst’ recently because of her relationship with Swiss millionaire Carl Hirschmann, who is involved in a sex, blackmail and extortion scandal in his home country.

Hirschmann, 29, who dated Paris Hilton in 2003, is on £300,000 bail in Zurich, but Ms Lenoir regularly visits him there.

‘Noemie is extremely worried about Carl and has been suffering extreme angst,’ said an highly placed source in Paris.

‘Her relationship with Claude Makelele is important to her, but only because he is the father of her child. The real love of her life at the moment is Carl.’

Hirschmann, a notorious playboy, has been accused by police of being involved in orgies with young models whom he is said to have plied with vodka-based cocktails called ‘Love Potion’ before videoing them in depraved sex acts.

He is accused of blackmailing the models with the X-rated tapes from the CCTV camera - demanding huge amounts of cash in return for not posting them on the internet. He pleaded not guilty to the charges.

Ms Lenoir is known to have been hugely upset by the claims, as have her bosses at High Street giants Marks & Spencer, who rewarded her with a £10million contract for her advertising work.

‘Hirschmann can’t leave Switzerland while he is under investigation, so Noemie is spending all of her spare time going to see him, flying to Zurich at every opportunity,’ a friend explained.
‘Knowing that he’s involved with the police and investigating judges in such a serious case is tearing her apart. It’s a living hell – often Noemie doesn’t know which way to turn.

‘The truth is that, despite all of the accusations being levelled against Hirschmann, Noemie is besotted with him.

'What’s worse is that many of the allegations are coming from beautiful young women just like her. It’s almost too much to bear.’

Despite widespread reports that Lenoir was married to Makelele, she is in fact single.

In a blog in 2009 she wrote: ‘I’m not and have never been married. I do have a son. I have a wonderful baby’s father and have a great relationship with him, however I’ve been single for some time now.’

A M&S spokesman said: 'We're very sorry to hear this and wish Noemie a very speedy recovery.

'Our thoughts are with her and her family at this difficult time.'

dailymail.co.uk

she has a children and she tries suicide...this is just something I dont understand.

Depression is an illness. It's sad to acknowledge but when people are depressed, they don't care about anything, not even their children.

So sad. :( Hope this will be the wakeup call she needs to really sort everything out.

very sorry for her. sometimes, life gets out of your hands.
i dont blame her. im sure something devastating enough has happened to her in order for her do take such extreme measures.
BEST WISHES FOR FAST RECOVERY NOEMIE!

Not surprised to hear this about any of Hirschmann's girlfriends :rolleyes: She needs to ditch that idiot, really.

I hope she will be fine!

Shocked when I read the headline for this thread. Thank god though that she wasn't successful in her suicide attempt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"