Models at the Spring 2005 shows

I'm glad to hear Caroline Ribeiro is making a comeback. :heart:

yes, the nose might be her weakness. But those eyes! That's selling power - right there. The facial structure looks amazing - it would be interesting to see the full jaw line.

Originally posted by alwaysandnever@Sep 6 2004, 04:03 PM
I'm glad to hear Caroline Ribeiro is making a comeback. :heart:
[snapback]357650[/snapback]​
me too :woot:

sorry if this topic seems a bit tired, I just thought it would be fun to find out :blush:

which models are you most looking forward to seeing at the spring/summer 2005 shows?

I'd really like to see:
Ilze, Dovile, Dasha, Mateja, Katja, Polina, Caroline, Cintia and Lily D

and of course: Julia, Gemma, Lisa, Tetyana, Tiiu, Elise, Ujjwala, Daria, Yasmin, Anne & Caitriona

what about you guys? :flower:

100122515.jpg
http://www.***************/image/0227200415562927.jpg
0229200418010839.jpg

00270f.jpg
00090f.jpg
00180f.jpg

julia1.jpg
erreuno4.jpg
00060f.jpg

JP and Elyse Taylor as new faces

Caroline Ribeiro's back

Isabeli, Raquel, Daria, Hana, Gisele, Carmen, Natalia, Liya, Alek.............

Nataliya Gotsiy has something about her that i just love (and it's not just the name haha)
i hope she goes far
i prefer her to JP

Originally posted by manette@Sep 7 2004, 01:13 AM
Nataliya Gotsiy has something about her that i just love (and it's not just the name haha)
i hope she goes far
i prefer her to JP
[snapback]358017[/snapback]​

I think she looks a bit like Brooke Shield in Blue Lagoon..

Thanks Atelier :wink:

EUGENIA K
Agency: Ford New York
Hails from: Siberia, Russia
The best thing about modeling... Discovered while visiting a friend in the U.S., 19 year-old Eugenia's favorite activity is drinking Starbuck's coffee. "I'm addicted," the 5'10'' beauty asserts. She has already shot with major photographers such as Patrick Demarchelier, Greg Kadel, Alexei Hay, and Terry Richardson.
eugenia.jpg

I think she looks so much like Natalia V.

DOVILE
Agency: IMG
Hails from: Lithuania
Star Power... Modeling for only a few months, Dovile has already worked for top photographers such as Steven Meisel and Satoshi Saikusa . In addition, Dovile can currently be seen starring in Valentino's Spring/Summer 2004 R.E.D. campaign, photographed by Mario Testino, as well as advertisements for Vera Wang.
dovile.jpg

Originally posted by PinkAnik@Sep 5 2004, 09:21 PM
J.P.
Flaxen-haired and full-lipped, this North Carolina girl just might be the homegrown alternative to Aussie wonder Gemma Ward. Plus, she's already got the single name thing down.

A freaky picture of JP... :shock:

jp.jpg

Originally posted by PinkAnik@Sep 5 2004, 09:21 PM

Nataliya Gotsiy
Add this newcomer from the Ukraine to the burgeoning list of models named Natalia (Vodianova, Belova, Semanova… you get the idea). Thankfully, she spells her name with a Y.

She was the winner of Ford's 2004 Supermodel of the World Contest.

Caroline W, Jeisa, Hana, Gemma and it will be really interesting to see JP.

Natalia V. (does she still do runway?), Julia, Gemma, Hana, Tiiu, Lily D., Lily C., Dewi, Heather, Valentina and... me? Haha, maybe next year :wink:

Originally posted by amrphx@Sep 7 2004, 04:50 PM
Natalia V. (does she still do runway?)

I think she'll do the ck runway exclusively

and how could I forget to mention erin and liya?? I love seeing them :heart: :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->