Models Pose Backstage with Mysterious Turtle - Any clues?

Reaction score
I've seen on Style.com models posing with a turtle cutout on a stick in the backstage photos.

One agent told me that a photographer found it backstage at Calvin Klein and asked the models to pose with it, but the turtle has made its way to Europe.

Does anyone know what the turtle is about? And who the photographer is?

Thanks!

This photo is from www.style.com.

Mysterious Turtle.jpg

I have no clue, but that turtle is so adorable...:rofl::heart:

That's so adorable! It reminds me of one of those Flat Stanley things that you fly all over the world with! :lol:

Since it has it's little safari hat on and the shell is painted like a globe - maybe someone is trying to make a thing of this. Have it travel around the world and be photographed at shows. Sort of like the gnome in Amelié. :smile:

You're so right! I didn't even make that connection to Flat Stanley.

I'm still trying to figure out if the turtle means anything more (like representing a charity) or if it's just something cute like Blondes says with the traveling gnome or the Flat Stanley.

Thanks!

Now that I've googled what "Flat Stanley" is I realize that my post was basically saying the exact same thing as Kristinas.. :lol::blush:

Please, no worries, I need any possible clues!

I'm trying to find this information pretty quickly and am not having much luck.

:rolleyes:

well the shell is planet...and it has a construction hat on??!!!..hhmmm....save the world...go green?

ninaricci13wd9.jpg

Irina Kulikova with the turtle. :shifty:
style.

Nina Ricci backstage - this turtle is everywhere!

00220m.jpg
00130m.jpg

style.com

I think it has to do with the enviroment. When is earth day again?

I know the faces of the photographer team that has the turtle, but I don't know anyone's name :lol: I had no idea it would be trekking throughout Europe as well! :woot: Perhaps next season also? :shifty:

:lol: ! I hadn't noticed there was a thread on this turtle until now.

I thought Earth Day was a worldwide event :lol: But perhaps it's not as well-publicized in some countries than others :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->