Models Reading

Thanks! I love Jessica! I think it's so cute that the cover reads "Need A Laugh?" and Jessica is laughing/smiling:heart:

Magazines don't count as readng.They are probably just looking at the pictures anyway.

Lisa Cant
00040f.jpg
00100f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a great topic.
I love pictures of people reading in general, and I like the pictures where the models are unaware that they are being photographed. That sort of catches the whole "reading mood" where you get to preoccupied to notice anything happening around you. I'm not really too crazy about ones where the models seem aware and look up/into the camera, although I know it can be hard not to. thanks for the photos!

Yay! All these pics are cute. I guess they do need something to do with all that extra time backstage ^_^ .

sarahma said:
Lisa Cant

Nice thread! Omgosh - Lisa Cant looks so much like Alexis Bledel/Rory Gilmore:blink:

Some pics of Vanessa & JP (at least I think it's her, or possibly Kim N. :blush:) :flower:

Navarra20bks20SS20001.jpg
Herchcovitch20bks20SS20001.jpg

MrsMarcJacobs said:
Aww Gemma, I wonder what she is reading...

The cover/thickness looks a bit like my copy of The Alchemist by Paul Coelho. An excellent book, go read it :wink:

I've realized while "flipping" though this thread that a lot of the models are reading "The Daily". Does anyone know what that magazine is about? Just wondering.

elegy said:
I've realized while "flipping" though this thread that a lot of the models are reading "The Daily". Does anyone know what that magazine is about? Just wondering.

i think its the Fashion Week Daily, which is usually distributed at ny fashion week....
link: www.fashionweekdaily.com

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"