Models That Look Most Like You #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virginielle

Reaction score
I tend to like the models who look most like me. I guess that's reasonable. Who looks most like you? Post names and pictures.

Gisele Bundchen

I'm often been told to look a lot like Gisele Bundchen before her Hollywood-look Make over. I have sharper cheekbones and sky high eyebrows and barely there lips. Almond cat-eyes.

I can't think of any models I resemble offhand but I'm like you in that I tend to like models with my coloring.

Cool thread! I tend to also like models that have the same characteristics as me; brown hair and eyes. My mom told me she saw one picture of Gia carangi and it looked a lot like me. most of the time..i don't see it! my other favorite models that have brown hair and brown eyes are Diana Kovalchuk, Raica and Kasia Smutniak, Aurora Robles, Cinthia Moura and Lujan Fernandez...

picture of me that my roomate took:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v159/abbeyroad/IMG_0054.jpg

There aren't really any models that look like me, I guess Hana and Natalya V. as they have small delicate features. I don't like models that I think resemble me though, all my favorites look very different.

hey guys post your pic beside the models u resemble..

i have no idea who i look like... i've been told i am similar to some guess jeans model, i've got long dark hair and freckles.. and a somewhat wider face.

i kind of look like mini anden as well.

i'm a hard one though cause i'm such a mix... irish, swedish, polish and austrian.

i've heard Jessica Miller ( :huh: x 1,000,000 ). and then Angela Lindvall loads of times.

I don't think I look like any of those but well- here's a completely silly picture with me next to Angela :lol: feel free to laugh! it's all right, i can take it ... ^_^

Attachments

• Mettes Billeder 280.JPG
    Mettes Billeder 280.JPG
    12.7 KB · Views: 108
I've recently been told I have a slight resemblance to Nicole Trunfio, but I don't see it personally.
Me-
sarahq4.jpg

Nicole-
nicoleT.jpg

Mettchen said:
i've heard Jessica Miller ( :huh: x 1,000,000 ). and then Angela Lindvall loads of times.

I don't think I look like any of those but well- here's a completely silly picture with me next to Angela :lol: feel free to laugh! it's all right, i can take it ... ^_^

By the way, I totally see it. :blush:

Mostly I hear Gemma Ward. We have the same face shape, although she has a slightly sharper chin. Her nose has a higher bridge than mine, too, but we both have wide set eyes that are almost the same size & shape. I wish I had her eye colour, though! :smile: My natural colouring is closer to Maria Carla's, though, in terms of hair and eye colour - Brown hair, and lighter brown eyes (although I have light brown hair right now). I have mildly paler skin than Maria Carla, though, and with freckles under my eyes and on the bridge of my nose :P I have to find a picture...haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
AbbeyRoad said:
Cool thread! I tend to also like models that have the same characteristics as me; brown hair and eyes. My mom told me she saw one picture of Gia carangi and it looked a lot like me. most of the time..i don't see it! my other favorite models that have brown hair and brown eyes are Diana Kovalchuk, Raica and Kasia Smutniak, Aurora Robles, Cinthia Moura and Lujan Fernandez...

AbbyRoad - Whether or not you look like those people you are beautiful! If anything they look like you! Haha! :P I've been told I look like reese witherspoon...not sure if I agree. I'm at work so I don't have any pics of myself available...

AbbeyRoad said:

you remind of caroline ribeiro

Please don't use this kind of language in this forum, thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks, anacori and yourbestfriend!

mettchen i can see jessica miller in you with that pic you posted! :smile:

my friend said i remind her of kate moss, but more by spirit and laugh then look.

Virginielle said:
I tend to like the models who look most like me. I guess that's reasonable.

I think this happens to almost everyone in a way ^_^
I notice it with me and with others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"