Models Who Disappeared

Originally posted by eguana@Sep 2nd, 2003 - 11:50 am
another model that just disappeared
astrid munoz
I love that blue top...who makes it?

I want it!!! :heart:

just found the pic on the net but havent seen any of these

Ester is still around I think, just not doing as much work as she used to..

wow good question !

i like them both. i know ester is/was married maybe she has a baby??
i hope it isnt drugs :cry:

I've seen Ester in some music vids ... I think she divorced Mark Vanderloo ...
another models I miss ...
*Liudmilla!!!! Where are you?
*What happened to Devon? I haven't seen her in so long!
*Ines Rivero ..she was the argentinian "it" girl who graced the Victoria's Secret catwalk show season after season!
*and what happened to that siberian model???? Irina Pantaeva?

Yes, Esther and Marc divorced. The last real thing I saw from her was a Gianfranco Ferre ad.
Devon has done another movie after 2 Fast 2 Furious.

And what happened to Malgosia???

I still see Esther in magazines, not very often though.

From what i've read, her most recent Fashion show was Spring/Summer
1999 Ready-To- Wear
Spring/Summer1999 Haute Couture
Fal/Winter 1999 Ready-To-Wear

Last magazine covers: Dazed and confused U.K.1999
Vogue Italia
Paris Vogue supplement.

and where is Natalia Semanova, I know she married to smb... but?:unsure:

6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
and what happens to Alexandra and Lidya Egorova

1.jpg

ultramarine said:
*Ines Rivero ..she was the argentinian "it" girl who graced the Victoria's Secret catwalk show season after season!

i found this ...

somewhere on the web ... said:
Away from modelling, Rivero has also produced a musical album entitled Hasta Siempre which contained a hit single about Argentine-born revolutionary Che Guevara. She was previously married to French artist Alès Basseville, who she divorced in 1998, and is now married to Miami-based Cuban financier Jorge Mora,, the father of her child.

{If there is already a thread I apologize please merge}

I have seen threads on models who we want to go away and models we are tired of but what about models who were here one day gone the next that you wish would come back My picks

-I really liked Amy Wesson I think she had a problem with drugs came back then disappeared again haven't seen her.

-Maggie Rizer is she or isn't she coming back since all her money was stolen by her stepfather (so sad and horrible)

Also there was a new girl chrishell(I started a thread on) though she would do well haven't seen much of her.

Hmm.. all I can think of right now.

hmm there is a models you really miss thread or something like that...idk if this is the same thing tho :neutral: i guess it could always be merged if it's too similar. i personally miss megan ewing...she was here for guess? one day and gone the next. i dont think she could've ever done high fashion but she had that girl next door look about her with a little extra je ne sais quoi that made her stand out among "girls next door" beautiful eyes...cute freckles...small gap in her teeth that didnt bother me one bit (i didnt even notice it til someone pointed it out). she was perfect for campaigns like guess? she was sweet and classy, innocent seeming yet sexy at the same time. ok i'm kinda rambling but i miss her :(

if she were still in the business, i think she'd be my favorite model...even above adriana lima :o

Maggie Rizer

current.jpg
Just out of interest Maggie on the latest cover of Surface
From there website

Maggie Rizer is supposedly making a comeback - when she lost her money she got all depressed and ate rubbishy food for ages. Now she is back in shape - l love her - she was my fave back in the hey day - i think she is the original doll face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hasunny428
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->