Models Who Disappeared

Ana Claudia disappeared...although she's back..kinda..

Nadine - didn't she date Jay-Z?

Karolina - come back, all is forgiven!! lol!

karolina did the couture shows this season, personally, i wasnt too fond of her current enormous hips, but to each their own. i think she's now more of a bikini model, i'm sure she'll be at the VS show in november.

should we change the title of the thread to 'models who expired'? :P

Hana_N said:
How about Omahyra Mota, she was huge at one time.

She was flown in just for L.A.M.B.... since she is currently shooting X-Men 3...

And I agree YBF... Karolina's 60 show 3 city seasons are in the past.. I think she's moved on with her career.. or as you say it.. "she's too cool for the runways.." :D

yourbestfriend said:
if you look in her thread she has a pretty big editorial in elle france oct 2005

yep, plus she has an editorial in the november issue of vogue china

Models That Disappeared

Beverly Peele - Used to be one of the best Black Models, I heard she's a fitness instructor now.

Karen Mulder - pop star?
Carla Bruni - accomplished singer
Sharon Ganish - "almost famous" girl
Meghan Douglas - fiery red-head
Yasmeen Ghauri

any info?

PussyLee, what happened to your other thread called ABC Supermodels ? It told me I wasn't permited access yesterday and now I can't find it at all:unsure:

There already was a thread on this. PussyLee please use our search function before posting a new thread in Supporting Cast :flower:

what happened to Polina Kouklina? I hardly saw anything of her this season.

marqueemoon said:
what happened to Polina Kouklina? I hardly saw anything of her this season.

She did the NY fashion week and only one show in Milan (well, so far we've only spotted her in one).

At least she was in Neiman Marcus, Saks and Bergdorf Goodmans fall catologues, had the Massimo Dutti, Etro and Tod's campaigns and is also featured in the upcoming issue of French.

Polina Kouklina is still working like crazy! :D I can't go through a magazine nowadays without seeing her pretty face somewhere! :wink:

Also-- Megan Ewing HERSELF has said that she plans on coming back to modeling in early 2006 with Marilyn Agency! What fantastic news! :D She spent the last couple of years being devoted to taking care of her young son, and I can't WAIT to see her again! :D

Check MeganEwing.net in a few days and you'll see the pics. Her son is her splitting image! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
PussyLee said:
Beverly Peele - Used to be one of the best Black Models, I heard she's a fitness instructor now.

Karen Mulder - pop star?

any info?

Karen came with a singel, but it wasn't succesful. She became very depressive and break down. Now she's back to the anonymity. :huh:

Ines Rivero has came back to Argentina and she was in various campaigns of a very good brand here: Akiabara

I think Natalia Semanova moved to City Models in Paris...After that, I am not sure...She must have retired and moved on somewhere else...maybe back to Russia? Does anybody else have any news?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"