Models Who Disappeared

Ok plenty of commercial work sounds good for her bank account..but I want THIS again and again!!!!

00500m.jpg
|
00010m.jpg

0305200507133065_runway.jpg

style.com/elle.com

Most cross over models often get taken over by the commercial world which is more paying and less stressful just look at models like Doutzen, Hilary, Fernanda etc

If models had to decide between a i-D cover without getting paid for the shooting or a VS catalogue shooting with payment of 5k$, 80% of them would take the catalogue shooting. This is why many of the girls dissapear so quickly and do rather like to work on a low catalogue/showroom level instead of doing precious magazine stories for Vogue, Harper's Bazaar for free.

I MISS Liliana Domingueuz, just appreciating her now.Such a unique beauty!
100023773.jpg

style.com
sometimes I see her in Jergens ads ,she did do a Tom Ford campaign last year though.
attachment.php

jedroot
attachment.php

jedroot
attachment.php

jedroot

Last edited by a moderator:
I always see her in Jergens ads..its amazing that she has been able to translate to commercial with her edgy look

What happened to Myf Shepherd?Not that I like her but she was everything during FW09 season and then disappeared... :unsure:
Oh I SO miss Suvi on the runway,gurl had attitude! :woot:

Isn't Myf in art school back in Oz?
oh yes,Suvi and her Nordic ski walk...LOL

Inguna Butane, Morgane Dubled, Patricia Schmidt, Ajuma Nasanyana, Emina Cunmulaj, Suvi Koponen and Romina Lanaro

Inunga my love I miss thee soft face,long neck,dainty walk,and feminine poses.
00410m.jpg

style.com

Anyone know what ever happened to Elena Baguci? She was popular during 2005 and 2006. But she seems to have disappeared.

^ I know.....opened Versace one season and then thud. :huh: Hardly seen again.
She's got a thread here but it's not very active.:( Beautiful lady.

ach what a cute face..I think she likes being an "actress" and at events all the time...surface satisfaction.

Inunga my love I miss thee soft face,long neck,dainty walk,and feminine poses.

Did she do Ralph recently?? I miss her too- she was perfect at RL back when with Flavia, Val and Natasha.... ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->