Models Who Disappeared

How is Amanda Moore doing those days? :(
anybody seen her? I miss her!
anybody seen my baby? (The Rolling Stones)

I miss Caroline Ribeiro and Omahyra Mota - I wonder where they're gone?

^ Well Adina did some shows last season... but definetly not much and only small ones. She had a card and all that. Roos did Ann Dem SS 07 show I believe... and I saw Diana last at FW 0506 Dior couture :(

Do I need to say it...Deanna Miller? She had a lot going for her and then she isn't seen except in Brooks Brothers and some Bath and Body Works stuff.

I know Susan Eldrige is considered OLD in the modeling world, but where
is she? I haven't seen her in a while.

kristina chrastekova, she was huge before i got into fashion, and was opening and closing shows left and right, i want to learn more about her becuase i like her look but dont know anywhere to begin...

ann catherine lacroix..activity on her thread is very low:doh:

i loved Colette Pechekenova(sp?) What about the girl who is in the new MAC ad? jsut saw her again...its either in the back of V or POP, both of the issues currently out with Courtney Love on the cover.

so whats the word on colette? i want to know more about her!

i loved esther canadas..whatever happened to her? i remember being obsessed with her when she was with Mark and the Donna Karan/DKNY ad campaigns and she was a bit of an it model for a few years. i heard from a woman whose son dated esther that she's a real cold person. this woman's son was dying and esther stopped visiting him as he was in his last months of dying i guess.
anyway moving back to topic, i loved amy wesson too.
also, Kirsten Owen.
Kristen McMenamy
Stella Tennant
Aurelie Claudel
Sunniva (cant remember her last name..think maybe it was stordahl? my friend stayed in an apartment with her while in nyc)
Erin O'Connor

Mr-Dale said:
^ Well Adina did some shows last season... but definetly not much and only small ones. She had a card and all that. Roos did Ann Dem SS 07 show I believe... and I saw Diana last at FW 0506 Dior couture :(
Your right, I guess Adina and Roos havent dissapeared, but I would love to see more of them, same for Diana too.

Also, as a Dior fan, Im sure you will know who Im talking about Mr-Dale, but Elena S and Elena R...I want them back doing Dior & Galliano shows :P

elena baguci..jeisa c in a way

ann catherine lacroix..activity on her thread is very low:doh:
yeah :( shame cause she is lovely
also the same with missy rayder
I know Susan Eldrige is considered OLD in the modeling world, but where
is she? I haven't seen her in a while.
i loved her..

Last edited by a moderator:
Dasha Tchernova.
00180f.jpg
100125513.jpg

[Style.com]

Her first (and last) show season she walked every show imaginable from Prada to Balenciaga and even landed Valentino and Calvin Klein campaigns. I know she's been unavailable for some period due to school, but somehow I always expected her to make a return. :ninja:

luna minor said:
[...]
anyway moving back to topic, i loved amy wesson too.
also, Kirsten Owen.
Kristen McMenamy
Stella Tennant
Aurelie Claudel
Sunniva (cant remember her last name..think maybe it was stordahl? my friend stayed in an apartment with her while in nyc)
Erin O'Connor
Stella Tennant is still quite active. She has been a face for Burberry for a few years now and (as far as I know) she also stars in the new campaign for Hermes. Once in a while we can see her in eds for Vogue Italia (Nov '06) or Vogue USA (Jun '06). As for shows, she was present at JPG and Givenchy for Spring '07, but I agree it's far too little for her talent.

Erin O'Connor walked for JPG and Hermes for Spring '07, but yes I haven't seen her in any ads or good campaigns recently (I don't count M&S :wink:). I once read that with all those protests against super-thin models (which she obviously and - I guess naturally - is) Erin was criticized for being such a bad example. Maybe that's what made her less active lately?

Last edited by a moderator:
where is nadia auermann???

karen had a baby few months ago...

what is s.seymour doing? and pailina porizkova? and carla bruni?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->