Models Who Disappeared

mint condish said:
I :heart: Linda Vojtova

I also heart Leticia Birkheuer (? I don't even know how to spell these women's names), she is the prettiest thing and she rocks so many great advertisements and yet they never let her do anything?! :cry:

She is acting on a Brazilian soap opera B)

Linda Vojtova should make a comeback into high fashion. I :heart: her!!! I know she does quite well with the commercial stuff but I want to see this sexy chick back on runways and great eds.

Tushka_BeLLa said:
Cindy Crawford and Tiuu Kuik
Tiiu broke her leg last year, or something like that :flower: But Im sure she will be back :woot: I love her

didn't know that too but she seems to be back in good shape... in Citizen K first (with 2 marvelous eds) and quite sure she'll be in Couture next month :wink:

^^ Me neither! :shock: I really hope she'll make a comeback.

jakeee said:
she really has faded away though...she may be IN new york..but she hardly does any important work anymore...no major magazines, no major campaigns, and only rare important runway appearances
you haven't seen her a lot lately that's because she left the modeling world to take care of things. she was dealing with family and personal issues. however she is now back in NY and will do the upcoming NY fashion show. :flower:

yourbestfriend said:
Isabeli had a baby recently. She is probaly focusing on taking care of her children before she decides to come back. Anna J, I wonder too :innocent:
As far as I know, Anna Maria Jagodzinska had a one year break, since she was preparing for her A-levels exams. In that time she did a few nice campaigns locally in Poland, but has been recently featured in an editorial in Vogue USA (Dec '06), so I still hope for an international come-back. ^_^

JR1 said:
Tiiu broke her leg last year, or something like that :flower: But Im sure she will be back :woot: I love her

wow thanx for info I also didnt know. So thats why she missed shows. Good luck for her comeback on the runways.

xmodel citizen said:
Whatever happened to Maggie Rizer?
She made some sort of a comeback last year, but not very successful.:cry: :cry:
As far as I know, lately she's been filming a documentary called "Maggie and Me", regarding AIDS prevention.

yourbestfriend said:
She is acting on a Brazilian soap opera B)

was acting, the soap ended in july :flower:

perhaps she's pursuing other acting opportunities though? :unsure:

min-SH said:
Where is Ana Hickmann??
That girl is too hot to fade away.

Ana Hickman is a presenter ona bRazillian chanel called record tv, at least ia lways see her presenting a lifestyle show

^^ me too, I read somewhere she was planning a comeback in @))^ but obvioslz it didnt happen. She was so beautiful and alluring.

JR1 said:
Your right, I guess Adina and Roos havent dissapeared, but I would love to see more of them, same for Diana too.

Also, as a Dior fan, Im sure you will know who Im talking about Mr-Dale, but Elena S and Elena R...I want them back doing Dior & Galliano shows :P

Rosenkova and Soldatova!! Gotta love em... they remind me of the flashy Dior runway, when the shows were overpowering as were the music and the vids. I miss those shows :heart:

Has anyone seen Barbara Berger (sp?), Lesly Masson, or Rachel Alexander??

^ Barbara Berger still gets plenty of editorials in Vogue Brazil. And didn't Rachel walk in quite a few shows this season?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->