Models Who Switched Agencies and Declined/Improved

Maryna switch from DNA---> FORD showed a slight bit of promise editorial-wise. She then moved from FORD---->DNA and slowed down all together. Now she switched from DNA--->The Lions. I dont see much of a change either. Shes returned to the runway, but thats because of Carine.

Was Kendall Jenner with another agency in NYC before she joined Society? I think I read she was with a much smaller agency whose name I can't remember.

Was Kendall Jenner with another agency in NYC before she joined Society? I think I read she was with a much smaller agency whose name I can't remember.

Prior to the Society she was only with Wilhelmina LA. If I remember correctly she signed with Willy when she was 14, and I really don't think she did much. When she was around 18 and 'decided to take this seriously' she signed with the Society

Both Lia & Odette Pavlova were with IMG Models. I've heard the agency told them that they can't work in one city together and can't walk the shows because they are twins. And there were a lot of problems with IMG for girls. After that Odette switch to NEXT WW and Lia to different agencies (but partners) and now you can see how they are doing!

[strike]Wasn't Lia signed with One (New York)?[/strike] I thought One was Lia's first agency until I read this...

If I remember correctly she was with Marilyn NY before going to Society.

[strike]Wasn't Lia signed with One (New York)?[/strike] I thought One was Lia's first agency until I read this...

They were both with IMG back in 2012/2013 but didn't have much success until the agency change, perhaps they were just focused on school or something else.

If I remember correctly she was with Marilyn NY before going to Society.

They were both with IMG back in 2012/2013 but didn't have much success until the agency change, perhaps they were just focused on school or something else.

Not really. They were traveling a lot in Asia while studying at school. IMG were not really interested and didn't believe in girls. Lia said once that she had to work a year in Asia in order to clients and casting directors forget about her and then try to go international once again, but with new agency. And there was a hard situation with their first mother agency. There was even a court.

I think Stella Maxwell was with Trump? Now The Lions.

Hailey Baldwin switching to IMG was the best decision she made. I don't like the girl but she got a lot more HF jobs since switching.

Who was Hailey with before? ^ and does anyone know anything else about Kate Moss new agency? It basically seems like she created a new agency just to manage herself lol

Hailey was with Heroes for a few months. Before that she was at Ford.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->