Models Who Were One-Hit Wonders

^Breaks my heart :cry:

Whatever happened to Esther Heesch? Or Maria Bradley?

Rasa Zukauskaite is the epitome of a one-hit wonder model.

It has been implied in her thread that she is difficult to work with (or something similiar), that's why she's changed a few agencies as well.

And she had Prada, her and Vanessa were the next big things and Vanessa excelled so much harder than her

It has been implied in her thread that she is difficult to work with (or something similiar), that's why she's changed a few agencies as well.

Don't think so.

Her body wasn't ideal for runways so she lost many clients and then she got sick and had to take a break.

Laura Kampmann (I hesitate to add her here because I think she had a rather great career but she went from everywhere to nowhere in the blink of a season)

I badly miss her since I reckoned she was bound to be huge. Even her appearance on Prada Menswear runway made me expect another collaboration with Meisel lol

Just to change things up a bit, I'll throw in a male model: Gustav Swedberg. He worked with Meisel for VI and Lanvin and then kind of fell off the radar. I guess the dynamics for male models are different though. There are usually just a handful of guys who achieve longevity.

I think his time still yet to come, it's that his walk now is not good enough to dominate the runway.

Whatever happened to Brit Marin and Cynthia Dicker? Also, did Julia Saner stop modelling? I do agree about sessilee, she was there for a rather short time.

I wouldn't call Cintia a one hit wonder. She has been modeling for a long time. I think she is focusing more on the Brazilian market.

You still see Cynthia doing quite a bit of commercial work, so not really a one-hit wonder. Brit is a different story. Her agency tried to build her up but people didn't bite. Julia quit the biz b/c of that thing this site doesn't allow people to talk about. She has a child now and has tried her hand at acting.

Rasa Zukauskaite is the epitome of a one-hit wonder model.

Yes! I wonder what happened there. It seems like the booking the Prada campaign can either be a blessing or a curse…

Adina Forizs (Prada and Miu Miu exclusive for Spring 2008, shoots the Prada sport campaign then slowly disappears)

Madison Headrick (Fall 2012) (Is she still working with Calvin Klein?)

Also, where has Siri Tollerod, Ymre Stiekema, Anabela Belikova, and Ali Stephens gone?

I'm not sure if she configures as a "hit", but whatever happened to Elise Smidt?

Vika Falileeva, Hana Jirickova, So Young Kang, Ava Smith, Andie Arthur, Iris Van Berne, Flavia Lucini, Juliana Schurig, Agne Konciute, Lin Kjerulf, Lucette Van Beek, Stephanie Hall, Chantel Abbott Stafford, Nyasha Matonhodze, Tessa Bennenbroek, Stef van der Laan, Steffi Soede, Mila Krasnoiarova, Maria Bradley, Othilia Simon

Ali Stephens still working. Her latest work was Herve Leger Resort 2015 and a Swim Campaign for Free People, she is also busy with her new founded organic candle company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->