Models Who Were One-Hit Wonders

-Anais Pouliot
-Nyasha Matonhodze
-Mirte Maas
-Jacquelyn Jablonski
-Tati Cotliar
-Patricia van der Vliet
-Julia Saner
Some of them have been working for 10+ years so I personally wouldn't necessarily consider them as one-hit-wonders. But Saner was a flash in the pan, though it seemed like she chose to step back from modeling.

Is it too soon to add Katia Andre? Eduarda Bretas as well.

Some of them have been working for 10+ years so I personally wouldn't necessarily consider them as one-hit-wonders. But Saner was a flash in the pan, though it seemed like she chose to step back from modeling.

Is it too soon to add Katia Andre? Eduarda Bretas as well.

my definition of a one hit wonder is a model who has consistent work with big name photographers, worked in at least 4 of the major vogue,HB, Elle.

I also don’t recall these models working with most major fashion brands for campaigns.

I’m sure they have ongoing work but they’re definitely not big projects.

also if I recall Tati works for Buffalo Zine so she’s no modeling anymore.

Yeah, Tati is a stylist now. I miss her modeling though!

Caroline Brasch Nielsen. I used to love her.

Most of the it girls of every season like (Prada and Alexander Wang openers.)

Does anybody know what happened to Ashock ( not sure if that's her name) who was in a Balenciaga Campaign right after the whole 'only white models in the show' debacle? She was incredible but I have not seen her since.

Does anybody know what happened to Ashock ( not sure if that's her name) who was in a Balenciaga Campaign right after the whole 'only white models in the show' debacle? She was incredible but I have not seen her since.

Achok Majak ended up quitting modeling. I recall something about her accusing Teddy stealing and calling her agents out and sort of went off the rails on IG and disappeared. Hate to play armchair psychologist but she seemed to have bouts of paranoia? I think this was in the Model Behaviors thread.

edit: Going through that thread now, Achok accused her IMG agents of wanting to sleep with her hence she switched to DNA and Teddy from stealing from Gucci.

Last edited:
Achok Majak ended up quitting modeling. I recall something about her accusing Teddy stealing and calling her agents out and sort of went off the rails on IG and disappeared. Hate to play armchair psychologist but she seemed to have bouts of paranoia? I think this was in the Model Behaviors thread.

edit: Going through that thread now, Achok accused her IMG agents of wanting to sleep with her hence she switched to DNA and Teddy from stealing from Gucci.
thanks! such a sad story

Does anyone know what happened with Lola Nicon? Her situation seems kind of weird to me, like, everyone got rid of her, even Virginie Viard, although Virginie kept wearing the t shirt with the face of Lola in some shows after she disappeared.

Does anyone know what happened with Lola Nicon? Her situation seems kind of weird to me, like, everyone got rid of her, even Virginie Viard, although Virginie kept wearing the t shirt with the face of Lola in some shows after she disappeared.
Her last job has been walking for Chanel F/W 2024, so she hasn't been missing for that long.

^Really? Do they have an Instagram? I’ve been trying to find them for years!

^ me too!!!

also.. not being able to google what Georgia Frost is up to since like 2013 has opened up a can of worms in my head lol. I don’t think she transitioned.. I think that’s just someone with a similar name..?

^ me too!!!

So they're poets now...

Twin sisters Ann and Kirby Kenny are American writers and artists whose work explores themes of confinement, redemption, and self-discovery. They juxtapose folklore with realism as a means of probing their world. Their writing has appeared in Rogue Agent Journal and Oroboro Lit Journal, and will appear in a forthcoming issue of Ghost City Review. Their debut poetry collection, New Myths, will be available in 2024. Find them @annandkirbyworld.

New Myths is the debut collection of American poets Ann & Kirby Kenny set for publication in 2024. The first hardcover edition of 100 will showcase a proprietary world of drawings developed in collaboration with the poets in 2022. The illustrations inherit stylistic cues from Bill Traylor and reflect the narrative arc and aesthetic of the collection.

[email protected]
[email protected]

^ me too!!!

also.. not being able to google what Georgia Frost is up to since like 2013 has opened up a can of worms in my head lol. I don’t think she transitioned.. I think that’s just someone with a similar name..?
I don't think they are referring to this Georgia Frost? Maybe just same name?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
christyshaw61
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->