Models with beautiful / strange names

Coconut rock! Her last name reminds me of that type of chocolate, fererro rocher :smile:

There are quite a lot of models with very strange or uncommon names but the ones I love the most are Suvi and Nimue :heart:
Behati sounds cute aswell and I think there is no one else with such a suitable name than Lara Stone ^_^ No idea why but IMO her name totally fits her look/ personality.

^_^ Suvi is quite common name in Finland, it means summer in Finnish.

Georgina Stojiljkovic - I love how complex it is.
Bruna Tenorio - sounds so serene, just like she is :heart:
Amber Valletta - sounds so iconic
Shalom Harlow - sounds like something out of a Renaissance painting
Valentina Zeliava - it just sound so beautiful :heart:
Raquel Zimmermann - very leader-esque and powerful for some reason
Coco Rocha - too cute!
Mariacarla Boscono - sounds villainous B)

i have a few friends [not realted to fashion] that remember constance's name without even seeing her once in their lives,
you say constance jablonski and one will remember it forever :rofl:

Magdalena Frackowiak sounds cute but it is a bit unfortunate, sounds like Freako-wack. :ninja:

I LOVE Sasha Pivovarova. I always just call her SashaPiv though. So catchy. :lol:

I also love Diana Moldovan, it sounds so smooth and velvety. :smile:

Other favourites are Anja Rubik, Behati Prinsloo (sounds like such a happy name), Doutzen (reminds me of shampoo for some reason). And I adored Iekeliene's name when I thought it was pronounced Eek-ell-yen (which it looks like) until I just heard it was pronounced Ee-ke-lee-nee which doesn's sound so cute. :(
You don't pronounce it that way. You pronounce it the way it's written. The Ie' is the same as when one person squeels Iek. But without the K. And you don't stretch the nee for that long. It's very short.

Zippora Seven
Taylor Fuchs
:lol::heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Egle Tvirbutaite reminds me of the german word "Egel" which means leech in english.
Not very complimentary :lol::lol:

I love Serafima Vakulenko-it's very unique and beautiful.Also Evelina Mambetova.lovely.

Raquel Zimmermann, Shalom Harlow, Linda Evangelista, Amber Valletta, Carmen Kass, MariaCarla Boscono, Georgina Stojilkovic, Daria Werbowy are some that i like. Such supermodel names :heart: i like Constance Jablonski too because it's such a non-model name :lol: but i think it's cute:P

i like Kendra Spears but i HATE her name. it reminds me of a p*rnstar:ninja:

I love so many names...

Anja Rubik < so unusual, reminds me of those rubik's cube toy things :D
Lara Stone
Myf Shepherd < So cute!
Alana Zimmer
Dree Hemingway
Hanne Gaby
Atuai Deng
Carmen Kass

I also think asian models have really pretty names because their names have so few letters :lol:

Hye Rim Park, Han Hye Jin, Liu Wen, Tao, Du, Ai

Also i love Mirte Maas.. but dosn't Mirte mean DEATH in Italian? :ninja:

Magdalena Frackowiak.
I love the name Magdalena. And it goes well with the Frackowiak surname.
However, someone on this forum said that "Frackowiak" is actually pronounced "fronts-ko-viak" in Polish.
But even so, it still sounds great. ^_^

I also love the names Alana Zimmer and Mona Johannesson.
I don't know how what the correct pronounciation of Johannesson is. I pronounce it as "jo-ha-ne-son".

Chanel Iman reminds me of Chanel the brand & I man the model, Coco Rocha reminds me of Coco Chanel & Rochas thats why they seem like fake names to me or should I say stage names, i don't like their names at all. :unsure:

Karlie Kloss reminds me of Candy Floss. :lol:
Martha Streck reminds me of Martha Stewart, very unpretty name :huh:

I love the names Freja, Georgina, Sasha Pivavarova, Natalia Vodianova, Viktorya Sasonkina, Jessica Stam ( fits her so well) ^_^, Sigrid Agren, Eva Herzigova, Hilary Rhoda's last name, Snejana Onopka, Izabel Goulart.

Ginta Lapina! It sounds like expensive gold-foil covered rabbit-shaped chocolates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->