Models with beautiful / strange names

^ lol yeaah, i was gonna say that one :P
freja and eniko mihalik are also very original as well as beautiful :smile: :heart:

^ Ymre is really beautiful indeed. Overall I think the dutch people have a lot of great names... Nimue, Bette, Fleur, Anouk :heart: All so dreamy!

I agree with you gays! Dutch names are very nice! Nimue sounds cool.B)

I also like:
Myf Shepherd
Ieva Laguna (Laguna sounds so...fresh:(flower:
Magdalena - it is one of my favourite names:flower:
Anna-Maria - also like it
Ruslana - just beautiful:heart:
Mirte Maas - sounds so pretty

Nimue isn't typically Dutch, though. It's a Celtic name, originating from the legend of King Arthur. Lady of the Lake. It's one of my favorite girlie names - Nee-moo-ay - so soft and beautiful :crush:

I like alliteration. For models, not so much in everyday life :innocent:

Karlie Kloss isn't exactly beautiful, but it sounds like a superhero (or supermodel, if you will). Very effective.
Same with Karolina Kurkova, Bianca Balti, Diana Dondoe, etc...

Mariacarla Boscono and Tao Okamoto. I just love the way they roll off the tongue.

I like alliteration. For models, not so much in everyday life

me too! ^_^ and assonances as well, that's why i love...
Anabela Belikova :heart:

im surprised with how well informed you all are that no one mentioned:
Doutzen and Hannelore knuts! <--her name sounds like a fairytale character, i think it's feminine and strong. what does everyone else feel?

Beautiful names: Helena C, A. Valetta --sounds like velvet! Shalom harlow -harlow resminicent of jean harlow, of course. and on that note: jean's real name, harlean, is also very beaut!

how do we pronounce their names? is coco a real name?

Can't believe I'm reading all 8 pages and By the way, Coco Rocha's real name is Michaela Rocha. Anyway, I love Gia Carangi. Too bad she's gone too soon :(

ive always loved Querelle Jansen's name. Charlotte di Calypso as (even though they are fake). Other names I find beautiful are:

Kirsty Hume
Stella Tennant
Edita V (especially when she says her last name)
Antonella Graef
Skye Stracke
Amber Valetta
Iselin Steiro
Kinga Rajzak
Elise Crombez
Guinevere Van Seenus

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member