Models with beautiful / strange names

i really like Eniko Mihalik, Iselin Steiro, Ginta Lapina, Samantha Gradoville, Milou van Groesen, Edita Vilkeviciute, Franziska Müller, Nimuë Smit, Karmen Pedaru, Fei Fei Sun, Freja Beha Erichsen, Liu Wen, Lakshmi Menon, Karolina Kurkova, Liya Kebede, Mariacarla Boscono..:D

Sasha Pivovarova, Naty Chabanenko, Shena Moulton, Nyasha Matonhodze, Edita Vilkeviciute (took me so long to wrap my head around the pronunciation on that one!), Roberta Narciso, Oluchi Onweagba, Karolina Kurkova, Du Juan...

Hedvig Palm sounds soo beautiful :heart:
Aymeline Valade sounds very strong, like it too.
Also Melissa Tammerijn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elsa Sylvan & Ieva Laguna :heart: ... and Kori Richardson of course :wub:

Kendra Spears is a beautiful name. :heart: (and a beautiful girl obviously)

Marte Mei Van Haaster. What a special name. I found Amber Valletta very beautiful just like the same named capital of Malta, and Saskia de Brauw sounds powerful. Of course, Arizona Muse has a fab surname. Besides, I can't never pronounce some names exactly like Yfke Sturm and Ymre Stiekema.

RAQUEL ZIMMERMANN - definitely the most powerful combination of name & surname. I adore German/Jewish surnames, especially when they end with ''-mann''
Also, Frida Gustavsson has a nice name/surname. There's something cool about Sasha Pivovarova and Irina Shaykhlislamova (but when it's abbreviated to Shayk, it just reminds me of shake, as in milkshake) :D Natasha Polevshchikova is also great.

Isabeau Hijtahubessy. It's certainly a name you can't forget easily.

Daria is one of my favourite names. Of course Edita is in the first place, cuz she is my love forever :heart:. Andreea Diaconu sounds very beautiful! And Gisele ! It suit her perfectly. And Anja sounds like a fairy.

Thairine, Guinevere, Lieve and Doutzen :heart:

Vanessa Axente
Karmen Pedarú
Karlie Kloss
Élise Crobez
Gemma Ward
Edita Vilkeviciute
Natasha Poly

I think Ondria Hardin's first name is strange/uncommon. You can literally Google "Ondria" and it's all her.

iekeliene stange, inguna butane, thairine garcia, ophelie guillermand and will always be my favourites

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->