Money's No Object! Post your dream bags

loves it!!! U must tell me where u found that yellow chanel...its divine!

Mmmm,Uniq,the base colour of that lips pattern jumbo is not really yellow in real life,It's cream,maybe it looks yellow in the picture,and maybe because it's old,it turned yellowish,because it's patent leather....I had that bag back in 1995:ninja:(ooh,I feel so old)....But I gave it to my cousin in 2000 i think,At that time Chanel bags really looked Dated:ninja:.....To be honest,after seeing the pic that BS posted....I regret that I gave it to her???:ninja::ninja:
Ooooh....I'm sooooo bad!!!!!:ninja::ninja:

i love this:

source: voilalamode.blogspot.com

GIAMBASTISTAVALLIBAG.jpg
giambattista vali

If I could build the perfect bag collection, this would be it (I'm making some changes from the last time I posted it). And, now that I have it all written out, I'm going to try and only buy the bags that I list here. (Wish me luck!!)

Hermes
Black Birkin 30cm (got it)

Raisin Birkin 30cm
Gold Birkin 30cm
White Kelly 28cm (got it)
Orange Trim 31cm

Chanel
Black Cerf (got it)
Limited Edition black patent Camelia flap bag (got it)

Chocolate brown grand shopper tote
Black classic 2.55 (got it)
Beige classic 2.55 (got it)

Louis Vuitton
Monogram Keep all
Epi ivoire
alma (got it)
Nomade alma
Sac de Nuit
black Mizi Vienna
Vernis Houston in bronze or silver
Plum suhali (the one that looks like the sac plat)

Yves Saint Laurent
Jute
mombasa (got it)

Bottega Veneta
Chocolate brown Cabat

Woven leather knot clutch
classic hobo (got it)

Balenciaga
Black motorcycle classique (got it)

An article said that the Birkin bag was too heavy and that it actually caused arm problems? What is the experience like of wearing a Birkin?

This season I love the YSL bags....

Last edited by a moderator:
An article said that the Birkin bag was too heavy and that it actually caused arm problems? What is the experience like of wearing a Birkin?

Yes...The article is true!!!!
Maybe not for some but yes indeed for me...i have hyperthyroidism so i get tired easily so carrying a tote bag like a birkin is such a burden for me!!:ninja:

I feel Birkins are so overdone.....IMO they look big and everytime I have seen one the lines are not straight as seen on commercial pictures. Its like they do not age well.

For me a dream bag should be light, handy, helpful, comfy, roomy, yet classy.....they should also say something about your style.

Moreover if you had all the money, its probably smarter to buy a bag for every occassion.

This season, for everyday look at YSL Dowtown Bag in Chocolate Brown. Very nice quality, and roomy.
Also the new Vuitton collection is very nice to find bags for every occasion.
For the evening a simple Judith Lieber will do.

My dream bag woud be a Chanel reissue or jumbo flap with silver hardware, in any color. Pretty much, any Chanel bag actually.

Gucci Indy Large Top Handle Bag

0442168477391_275x275.jpg

saks

It's so classic, chic and versatile yet with a modern and unique twist. Looking at it makes my mouth water a bit.. :wub:

^ I want that too, but the large metal chunk on the handle is such a turnoff for the shoulder :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AntonHansen100
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->