Monika "Jac" Jagaciak Jankic

OMG, No. 8 :shock:
so happy she can be the most successful superstar since Gemma

Congrats Jac !!!!!!

Monika deserves to be out in #4 or 5 in the ranking, and not Joan Smalls!!!!!!!!!:angry::judge::judge:

what do you think about it??

it's true, or not? ^_^

JAc deserves it a lot!!!! really! :wub: :kiss:

Her present rank is right and fair. Let's be real: every girl that is placed higher than Jac has better record of printwork atm.

Monika deserves to be out in #4 or 5 in the ranking, and not Joan Smalls!!!!!!!!!:angry::judge::judge:

it's true, or not? ^_^

ikr, Joan smalls has no OG just multi girl campaigns and her
Gucci ad she was a background model to Abbey :lol:
and no covers at all :angry:

it's true, or not? ^_^

wait, who is Joan Smalls? haha :lol::lol: Monika deserves number one! :D

I think twitter just acknowledged that there is an error. They just said that now, so she did nothing. My bad.

DSC_0289.JPG
DSC_0098.JPG
DSC_0104.JPG

thestylereporters

yeah,She's no Gemma...
Her editorial work is limited,she managed to pull off few great photos from time to time and some campaigns occasionally.Yet,that's not enough.....
As a Jac fan,it's sad to see that tbh,she's such a classic beauty.Hope photographers can use her more often

Congrats Jac! I think 8 is the right ranking for her at the moment. The girls above her (barring Joan) are doing better than her at the moment, but that okay 'cause she's still in school and the other girls have been working longer than her.

Yeah... she should be above Joan Smalls and the disaster that is Miranda Kerr... disaster because SHE SHOULD NOT EVEN BE IN THE RANKINGS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drue Price
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"