Monika Jelenova

CharlottefromCA

User Friendly
Reaction score
I hope she doesn't already have a thread, but I saw her on FDIB

2ch96b8.jpg

fashion does it better

I wanted to start a new thread about her also I think she is worth it :flower: She is on theones2watch today:

"First time flier MJ (aka Monika Jelenova) recently touched down in Milan, where she is placed with d’management group. Hopes are high for this 18 year old from Opava, Czech Republic, with her stern-but-shy look. We can see MJ coming out of her shell and blossoming into a force to be reckoned with. Look out!"

More infos:
Full Name: Monika Jelenova (MJ)

Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Height: 178cm / 5′10″
Bust: 81 cm / 32″
Waist: 61 cm / 24″
Hips: 88 cm / 34.5″

place of origin: Opava, Czech Republic
date of birth: January 28 1991

MA: http://www.pmst.cz/ - P Model Scout Team
NY: Ford Models
Paris: Viva Model Management
Milan: d’management group

02.jpg

06.jpg

02.jpg

[theones2watch]

Last edited by a moderator:
MJ @ PMST, Ford (NY), d'management (Milan)

MJ. Call her MJ. It takes two letters, only two letters two write a new chapter. The start of a new era, the birth of a cult... maybe, baby. Who knows how far it will go. We only know what we're seeing at the minute, we can only tell by our feelings when we open such a portfolio. No added promise, just the naked truth. Truth is no less than 5'10 tall and currently with d'management in Milan. Working on her portfolio, making it thicker and stronger. Fitting the aesthetic here.
And signed with Ford NY, fitting the aesthetic there. Maybe that's where this idea came from, that everything wasn't innocent and random - visually speaking. With a refreshed scouting team and more power than ever, she might be the girl at Ford that both suits their current new faces standards and will open new doors in a near future. She's so easy to notice, she will also be easy to remember. In any possible way. Face, silhouette, name. Three reasons for two letters: meet MJ.

FDIB

She has the potential to make it SO big :shock:. But her body is kinda freaking me out.

Hurray! I've finally found her thread! It's so frustrating not being able to search for anything under 4 letters.:doh:

She's very special, I love the shape of her face.

Hurray! I've finally found her thread! It's so frustrating not being able to search for anything under 4 letters.:doh:

She's very special, I love the shape of her face.

Fear not, I'm going to use her actual name "Monika Jelenova" for the thread title. That way, people are guaranteed to find it, as MJ would never come up for anyone.

Also, her bone structure is great, but I'm not entirely sure. Still not sure why PMST placed her with Ford; I thought they were working nearly exclusively with NYMM.

Her new pics from D-Management are today in supermodels.nl
A big thank to supermodels.nl for the pics

MJ new tests by Matteo Montanari.

mj-matteo-01.jpg

mj-matteo-02.jpg

mj-matteo-03.jpg

mj-matteo-04.jpg

supermodels.nl

Fear not, I'm going to use her actual name "Monika Jelenova" for the thread title. That way, people are guaranteed to find it, as MJ would never come up for anyone.

Also, her bone structure is great, but I'm not entirely sure. Still not sure why PMST placed her with Ford; I thought they were working nearly exclusively with NYMM.

Thanks, yaars and thank you everyone for the amazing new photos.:flower:

It's always a bit nerve-wracking when you take a fancy to a new girl, having not seen many photos. Suddenly you can come across some new pics that are really disappointing and you realise she's not what you thought her to be. However, I'm glad to say that's not the case with Monika, she just gets better!

She looks so gorgeous in her new test pics :heart:

MJ new tests part 2.
Photography: Matteo Montanari.

mj2-01.jpg

mj2-02.jpg

mj2-03.jpg

mj2-04.jpg

mj2-05.jpg

mj2-06.jpg

mj2-07.jpg

supermodels.nl

She is now with :magic:

PMST
Ford New York
D-Models Milan
Viva Models Paris
Storm Models London

:clap:Congratulation:clap:

Go Monika! She photographs amazingly, her look is so powerful, her jaw so strong.

Wow--this girl is definitely one of my new favorites. Her face is amazing--a cross between Keira Knightley's strong jaw and Kristin Stewart's narrower face. So gorgeous I can barely handle it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->