Monsac

Discussion in 'Handbags' started by Jaim45, Jun 1, 2004.

1. Jaim45

Jaim45 New Member

I bought this really cute lime green wristlet from Nordstrom. The brand is Monsac and I was just wondering if anyone has heard of it.

2. TheSoCalledPrep

TheSoCalledPrep New Member

Nope, but the name reminds me of LeSportSac :p

3. Jaim45

Jaim45 New Member

4. tealady

tealady New Member

Here's a bit about the company:

http://www.monsac.com/about/about.html

Monsac offers a full line of distinctive leather goods including handbags, cosmetic cases, travel accessories, and other small leather items. Monsac leather goods offer a practical organization of space, with pockets and compartments that make them as functional as they are elegant. A Monsac product is a timeless creation—a clean, classic design, constructed from quality materials with expert craftsmanship.
    Monsac is best known for its signature Italian vachetta leather, vividly colored with natural vegetable dyes. The vachetta is offered in a smooth finish or embossed with a faux crocodile or lizard skin texture. Our handbag collections have expanded to include soft, supple calf skin, textured kid skin, and even English suede.
    Whether you are in need of a dependable work tote, a great evening clutch, or an organized wallet, Monsac offers a variety of beautiful and practical accessories to help you look good and organize your life.