00060m.jpg
00070m.jpg
00080m.jpg
00090m.jpg
00100m.jpg
00110m.jpg
00120m.jpg

Style.com

i like it !!!! models seems to have fun, this is chic without being pretentious, that's perfect ! fresh !!!

Always love Moschino. Can't wait to see their mainline! Image from stylesight.com
moschinocheapchic.jpg

I think it's too trendy to a point that most pieces will be stashed unused in the closet after the F/W season.. Although it is very visually pleasing. :smile: I like the juxtaposition of hardware bling and the soft fabrics. Styling was impeccable too! And it indeed seemed fun so I like it.. for now at least. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
the mini grey dress with black lace under is very pretty

I found it really weird because I could not understand why the models were performing like that . :rofl:

Like IAmLordZen said, the clothes are great for the moment .

I seriously love the collection! Critics may say that it's to cutesy-cutesy but I totally love it!

i hate to berate moschino because at the end of the day it remains a fun and carefree house, but this collection honestly looked like a spread for juicy couture. there's fun and there's trite. and this is the latter.

I love this show and the collection itself. It`s not Prada or Jil Sander to be serious....it`s just moschino cheap and chic, that`s why i love the show. The full outfits may be look a little bit weird and I can even agree that there is something of Juicy. But if to separate clothes from the outfits, I like most of them.

omg i love it!
the clothes are so cute, especially the leopard coat and the pink guitar bag :heart:

soooo much fun :D I enjoyed watching this show very much! ^_^

i hate to berate moschino because at the end of the day it remains a fun and carefree house, but this collection honestly looked like a spread for juicy couture. there's fun and there's trite. and this is the latter.

juicy has always consistently ripped off moschino. so to say it's juicy is to say it's moschino! which, well, duh! :smile:

i can't say i'm 100% thrilled with this collection but i respect and love that you can clearly see more of the founder (franco moschino!)'s humor and vision in this. the design team had been going way way far off from his original aesthetic in the past couple of years but it's slowly coming back and that makes me smile :smile:

it's not perfect but it's getting there.

~b

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->