Moschino F/W 2022.23 by Steven Meisel

Lazy as everything that comes from "Steven Meisel" band of assistants. It is like their first FW 2014 (which was million times better) meets this season runway theme... was this shot backstage?

Immediately obsessed! What a casting, all the women look absolutely incredible. Instantly reminded of the F/W'14 campaign which was also fantastic.

I can't wait for the "Supermodels Enter Rehab", "Makeover Madness", and "Sasha" comments here.

I love most of the cast, Imaan owns Moschino every season and always delivers like a queen. And I'm thrilled to see his past muses as well like Shalom and Mariacarla, they know how to shine in front Steven lens after so long. The surprise here is Iris, never knew she was going to add a Meisel campaign to her portfolio, and I'm glad she did it because she has great skills. I'm rooting for Meadow Walker next time, she's the other "famous daughter" that I like a lot as a model. About the campaign itself, is such a great mood, it's always a reminder to the glory days and it feels for a moment that this is still happening. I never get tired of him and his team. Quite right he has his team, but Steven knows how to direct models, the light, brings his trademark to the table. It's by Steven, it's him, not a group using his name. But yes, he has a terrific team with him because he only works with the best people in this industry, and I adore them. I really love "Miesel", and even more now when the fashion we used to love is melting like an iceberg.

Mila van Eeten looks the richest, Sora's presence is the strongest, the rest are whatever. Images are good, I wish they had more joy, they lack something photographically (collection, styling and models outperform Meisel as a photographer here).

I've become programmed to automatically adore a Moschino campaign lensed by Meisel. The use of lighting and play with shadows is wonderful here and I approve of the casting. I'm also able to understand the use of black and white, which helps give the photographs a vintage flair.

Mila Van Eeten, her stunning cheekbones and long neck are the stars here...I hope she becomes a Meisel favorite

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alantrabriggs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->