Moschino 'Fresh Couture' Fragrance : Linda Evangelista by Steven Meisel

versustito

Reaction score
Moschino Fresh Couture ~ new fragrance: Linda Evangelista :clap: :clap: :woot: :woot:

mfc-le-s.jpg

nstperfume.com

looks like Meisel. Im not sure how many women associate cleaner with perfume.
Its a little off-putting

Probably by Meisel because he is the one supporting her over & over again :smile:

I like this.

Jeremy’s Moschino is the ultimate punchline gimmick for the kids anyways. Having a Windex bottle as a perfume bottle is actually ingenious in that sense— they’ll love it: Pulling this out of their McMoschino bag for lolz.

And Linda as the cleaning lady is... priceless.

I appreciate it's something different from the usual formula for perfume ads, typically featuring romantic flowers and rumpled bedsheets.

As much as I hate this brand nowadays (well, its designer), I really do think this is fun. Linda looks awful though.

Plastic Fantastic! :heart:
is that the actual bottle? you'd spray perfume like that? I'm so buying this, kitsch galore :D

This is so, so fun. The idea for the bottle reminds me, very slightly, of when Diesel housed their fragrances in weed killer spray bottles. Equally clever and silly.

Always a treat to see Linda and this is no exception. I'm sure Jeremy Scott chose Linda for his vision and how could he not hire Meisel to shoot her? Linda and Steven Meisel are such a great team. I'm loving the fun element and Linda looks gorgeous!

I love it! The bottle is cute and Linda looks great. I'm curious to smell it now.

Linda looks like Endora from Bewitched! Fun!
Perfume ads are usually boring...

This looks really cool and kitsch, a perfect gift idea. Hope it smells nice though. Does anyone know the hints?

The campaign is just as kitsch, and luckily the concept distracts from Linda's overly retouched face.

If I got this at home I would be afraid of using the cleaner as a perfume instead of the actual fragance. :lol:

^^For a scent presented in a cleaning product bottle - and all that use of the colour blue - the perfume is apparently "a new woody floral", featuring "mandarin, bergamot, ylang ylang, raspberry, peony, osmanthus, woods, patchouli and ambrox", according to nstperfume.

It's interesting indeed, but it looks like some kind of detergent.

Cool ad, Linda looks gorgeous as always. That's makes than she's the eternal muse of Meisel.

^^For a scent presented in a cleaning product bottle - and all that use of the colour blue - the perfume is apparently "a new woody floral", featuring "mandarin, bergamot, ylang ylang, raspberry, peony, osmanthus, woods, patchouli and ambrox", according to nstperfume.

Thanks Tigerrouge! You'd have thought they'd at least go for a note closer to that of window cleaners - mint-like, or something very 'fresh'. I'm still piqued to see what this looks like in real life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mirrormodel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->