Moschino S/S 2019 Milan

Oh yes, I love it! All the designers out there take themselves so seriously, Moschino is always a breath of fresh air. It's not easy to make a collection which is fun without looking ridiculous but this is eccentric, colourful and detailed, you can see there is a lot of work behin it. The effect of the fake coloured prints is fantastic and I love the last section with the gowns. The hat on Rianne is one of the cutest things I have ever seen! The scissor dress is just genius!

I love it, it's just so fun to look at compared to all the other shows that bore you to death.

Moschino by Jeremy became a such complicated theme for me.

I was and will be always a stan, but every new season his work at Moschino doest have the same impact that had before. Fells less important, out of context or even without sense sometimes. Fashion nowadays is so weird...
He will always be a master of the execution. Even the wildest outfits looks super hi-end and worthy of a expensive tag, a thing that some "serious" brands struggle with.

Maybe is time to leave? His own brand have the power to be so much bigger, he should back to invest more time on it, revamp everything and live the best life.

As adorable as this is, Galliano did this better for one of his last couture shows at Dior.

Weirdly enough this works for me. Love the sketching/highlighter prints. His past few collections are certainly becoming much more wearable. I find his really toning down the tackiness factor which is good. I still think the overall brand needs bit of a branding rehash though.

wow that last blue dress is just sooooo beautiful!

I loved this show, there was so much that could make you dream!

As for Moschino it was very good I guess, there's a lot of fun and it's light I would say but at the same time I get a vintage Jean Paul Gaultier vibe from the evening part. Not that it's a bad thing, but especially that cage dress was so JPG from the 80s.

I feel like at his core, Scott belongs really more to the 'American' school of thought. At first it was cute - this, 'classic and functional pieces, but with like a quirky print edge'....now I'm beginning to wonder whether the guy is just a Michael Kors in disguise. I mean, the charm of Moschino over the past few collections really relied on the prints alone, which I don't think should be enough.

^ And what is the problem here? Him using black and pink markers to make a print in a collection based on "fashion sketches" concept? She is just like that sick Marc Jacobs fan girl

^ I think the fact she had a meeting with someone from Moschino last year and he comes out with this what's suspicious.

Jeremy's response
GFCv8ox.jpg

Seeing so much tackiness is fun but if you judge design and creativity is rather mediocre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->