Most Overpriced Designer? #3

Well, for that price, they look great :lol: I was gonna try to attribute it to the flower, but ... :unsure:

Louis Vuitton minaudière - $19,700

60Mc6kCV_o.jpg

instagram/nicolasghesquiere

^^
Love it!
Very expensive but not overpriced tho...

Karl at Chanel has really f*** up the business. Now they are all going to make those outrageously expensive «*fun*» evening bags

^^
Love it!
Very expensive but not overpriced tho...

Karl at Chanel has really f*** up the business. Now they are all going to make those outrageously expensive «*fun*» evening bags

this reminds me Judith Leiber rather than Chanel, cause it's made of rhinestone or even crystal?
For Chanel, those minaudière are just made of acrylic and they set the price even higher than very exquisite coat or jacket.....only the richest can pay this much for a children's toy
I borrowed one for shooting before, it looks good and eye-catching, but really feel like holding a toy that easily get finger prints, u have to wipe it every single time u touch it!

this reminds me Judith Leiber rather than Chanel, cause it's made of rhinestone or even crystal?

I instantly thought of Leiber as well, and her bedazzled cluthches go for 5-6 k. This is Louis Vuitton, but it’s still 4 times more expensive. On another note I saw a woman wearing the Chanel robot bag the other day, it looked cluncky and cheap in real life.

I thought this was an extremely overpriced coffee thermos when I first saw it on Nicolas' Instagram. :ninja:

You would think it would at least have a leather chain strap. It looks like a cheap shoelace wrapped around the top.

The acrylic bags at Chanel range from about $12k to $20k usually.

When I worked at Chanel selling handbags, we had a client buy one of the acrylic bags covered in pearls. She was headed to an event directly from the store and wore it out. She fell in the parking lot dropped it and it shattered. $16,000!!! Just like that... :-/

When I worked at Chanel selling handbags, we had a client buy one of the acrylic bags covered in pearls. She was headed to an event directly from the store and wore it out. She fell in the parking lot dropped it and it shattered. $16,000!!! Just like that... :-/

:shock: That's sadder than an Adele song.

:shock: That's sadder than an Adele song.

well, for a client like her, maybe 16000 is not a big deal, the sad part for her should be she won't be able to show off at the party, not the cost :P

well, for a client like her, maybe 16000 is not a big deal, the sad part for her should be she won't be able to show off at the party, not the cost :P

It was sad and quite shocking. Lucky for her, this wasn't Chanel operated. We were authorized Chanel boutique/wholesale inside of a major department store in the U.S that is known for their lenient return policy and great customer service.

That LV bag is just so lazy. There's so much more I would rather have from them than that.

I thought this was an extremely overpriced coffee thermos when I first saw it on Nicolas' Instagram. :ninja:

Hinged beer can was my first thought :wink: With a shoe lace twirled on top :rolleyes:

Hard to understand why someone would go for this rather than Leiber if they're into this kind of thing. The logo would have to be the attraction.

To previous questions about Chanel's revenue, the house has revealed its financial report for the first time and it is nearly 10 billion.

Well, Gucci called and want to take it down a notch

It's actually a leather strap made to look like a lace. But the lace detail really annoys me.

Wouldn't say too overpriced, but Saint Laurent's runway pieces are really out there when it comes to prices.

Saint Laurent F/W 2018 All Over Embroidered Dress - €70,000

Vx9snoTf_o.jpg

vogue.com

hummm.....this one is really interesting, probably the shortest joke I've ever seen

Juicy Couture jumpsuit $23,530
farfetch-conten.png
farfetch.com

These bad "couture" looks have so many flaws but I guess hype can hike up the price :blink::lol:

High-Rise Cotton Ball Skirt $14,355
_OFF0187.jpg
vogue.com

One-Shoulder Bra Top Gown $25,125
_OFF0197.jpg
vogue.com

Stabilo Couture T-Shirt Gown $35,890 (100% nylon/polyamide)
_OFF0299.jpg
Vogue.com

Steavie Couture Tulle Dress $20,460
_OFF0385.jpg
Vogue.com

The toilet seat is $630!
large_off-white-white-spongy-collar.jpg

Modaoperandi.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members