Most shows a model has done in a single season?

iRyan

Reaction score
Does anyone know the model who's done the most shows in a single season, and how many she did?

I think I heard somewhere that it was Daria Werbowy, but I don't remember the number, you could always google.
It was on the 20 highest paid models or something it aired on E!.

Daria holds the record for having the most opening slots. She opened 12 spring04 shows in 2003. I believe she also closed well over half of those but i'm not entirely sure about that.

I know that Vlada Roslyakova had a crazy Fall 06 season. If I remember correctly, she walked 87 shows.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just posting some models I like, who most likely had their best seasons already:

Julia Stegner did 69 shows during the S/S 2004 shows, her first "real" season.
Luca Gadjus did 53 shows during the F/W 2004 shows.

I think Iekeliene Stange did like 73 shows or something for S/S 07....she was IT

^I count 78 via runway mayhem. I'm way to lazy to do it a second time to see if it was correct. And her F/W 2007 list is just as long as this one, if not longer.

Thank you for starting this thread, I've been wondering this for the longest time. I thought it was Daria who had done the most shows in a season with like 80 something, but if Vlada has done 87 or 91 then that's insane! I've heard Tyra was a record holder too at one point but I'm guessing she started that rumour herself.

Well, it depends on what cities you actually count for the season, I guess. I remember a couple of seasons ago when Bruna Tenorio walked a ton of shows in Brazil before going forward with NYC and beyond...she had about 85 or so shows as her total by the end of Paris.

But if someone manages 75+ with just the four main cities, it's pretty insane :lol:

Not to mention very exhausting.

Vlada did 71 or so shows this season, she must have gotten lots of money.:shock: But indeed, that's so exhausting and tiring!
And Natasha Poly's opening and closing figure should be a record now.

How many shows has Natasha Poly opened or closed at the very most? Isnt' her highest record still opening 10 shows? Daria still retains that record right for opening 12 shows? Or are we suppose to include both opening and closing? Which model has CLOSED and OPENED [total combination of both] the most shows in one season so far? If Daria still holds for 12 openings, who holds the record for closing the most shows in one season?

Thank you for starting this thread, I've been wondering this for the longest time. I thought it was Daria who had done the most shows in a season with like 80 something, but if Vlada has done 87 or 91 then that's insane! I've heard Tyra was a record holder too at one point but I'm guessing she started that rumour herself.

LOL. so true. :D:D:D:D:D
and wow, vlada 91!!!! that's insane. i bet she didn't wear heels for months afterwards.

But how can we be absolutely sure about any records other than the most recent seasons? Style.com doesn't have any runway pictures pre-2000, firstview has a few (but very few) and runway shows were happening way before that.

oh just read the SS09 showlists and Natasha Poly equalled Daria's record with 12 openings. She also closed 11, so perhaps that is a new record?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugsrat
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"