Mp3's

Sony-Ericsson w800i is a great music phone, i do recommend it after 2 and a half years of excellent performance in my service
Sony-Ericsson-W800.jpg

dcviews.com

I have a Microsoft Zune 80 and I love it. Best sound quality I have ever experienced on a portable device. Here's a snap shot of it in the dark=)

screenshothh0.jpg

I have an ipod 10 gb I guess it's 2nd generation (itunes didn't existed) it came out in 2003 recently I thought it died so I bought a 80 gb classic one ( I needed more memory) and found out that my old one still works, of course the battery lives about 3 hours but that first ipod went through falls, water, yoghurt, sand and many things more and never died I've got really good luck with ipods
My brother has a zune and the audio is better, the screen is better than all ipods (except ipod touch) but I don't change iPod

I have heard good things about the Zune (although if you have a Mac Book, it's obviously a no-go) and the Samsung YP-T9. In fact, it even made 3Luxe's (my favorite curated shopping site) top three along with the Ipod and the Zune - http://www.3luxe.com/best_ofs/Players/Samsung_4_GB_T9

I like that you can play games on it too, but then again I am easily amused. :smile:

Right now I have an iriver player that is about 3 years old and still kicking, even though I am not exactly careful with it. It's not as sexy as other players by a long shot, but it is very sturdy.

I think Ipods rule because for me at least I fell like with the other im using some cheap wannabe even if its the same or better tech. in use

I don't own an Ipod simply because I want to be non-conformist. Everyone I know owns a Shuffle, Nano, Ipod Classic, or Ipod Touch. My problem with Apple is that they upgrade their stuff every year and basically you're screwed paying too much on something that will be obselete before you really use it to it's full potential.

They own the market. I'm alright with that. But I'd prefer my $$$ go elsewhere. That said, I know I'm going to sound hypocritical - but I own a 30G Zune, and an 80G Zune. Microsoft has been taking my money for years, I figured why not keep it going.

At least when they came out with the second generation of Zune (4, 8, and 80), the upgrade software was made available for the Zune 30. I have WiFi and can update my inventory on my home network wirelessly - no one I know with an Ipod can make the same claim. The sound and video quality are excellent, the FM tuner is a nice plus as well.

Microsoft has indicated it will continue to provide updates to support advanced functionality on the current models even if/when a new product line rolls out. My Zune 30 had additional WiFi capability due to better software when the second generation was rolled out.

For running, I have a Creative Zen Vision V-Plus. The plastic casing and flash drive have helped this thing stand up to abuse, sweat, and dropping.

Until Apple starts charging the appropriate price for its functionality, I will continue to look at every other media player in the market - because smaller companies are trying harder to build their customer base - not spurn the consumer base that is stuck with last years tech.

I recently purchased (well it was today lol) a creative zen 16 gb mp3 player. I like the sd slot function I can add more memory to my player. My sister has an ipod she really likes it and never complained about. I just wanted something different and cheaper than an ipod so I did some research and zen is the way:P

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a new generation green iPod nano and I love it. I would change only for iPod touch.

I have a silver ipod nano, which i never stop listening too. I would only change it if it breaks.

I don't own an Ipod simply because I want to be non-conformist. Everyone I know owns a Shuffle, Nano, Ipod Classic, or Ipod Touch. My problem with Apple is that they upgrade their stuff every year and basically you're screwed paying too much on something that will be obselete before you really use it to it's full potential.

I was against ipods until I actually got one! Now I don't think I'd consider anything else that's out at the moment.

And I don't agree with your first point. I have a first gen video classic which I've had for years. It might not be as pretty or as small as the newer ones but, aside from the touch, it can do pretty much all the things the newer of the ipods can do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->